Chapter Eighteen

When Ansh opens his eyes he finds his angel sticking to him . He wraps her with a duvet and gets off the bed to get her a robe to wear. Geetha stirs in sleep when warmth next to her go missing. Ansh walks back with a towel wrapped around his waist and a robe in his hand. He gently kisses her and makes her wear a robe. Ansh checks his mobile to see message from Veer "today's meeting will be handled by me, you enjoy your day with bhabhi. She was upset from the day you left take good care of her. You too were same I heard. So enjoy your birthday with your special gift. "
Ansh sees Geetha would have slipped out of bed and will be in shower. He walks to the door and ask "what's my birthday gift, angel?" Geetha says from inside" me, your wife." Ansh walks in and finds her in shower. He discard the towel join her in shower. Geetha would shy at first but eventually she too missed him and his love. After a long shower they both get dressed and walk into room see their mobile ringing. Ansh sees his parents call and Geetha sees her parents calling her. They both pick call smiling and both families wish and bless Ansh and talk for sometime. Telling Ansh to return soon both families end call.
Ansh orders breakfast and they eat cake and breakfast with lots of kisses and hugs. Geetha gives him gifts from her in-laws, parents, veer and will be holding back one particular gift. Ansh will be glad to see a honeymoon package from his in-laws and parents giving him air ticket and gift voucher for shopping for honeymoon. Veer gift would have a tag saying "open only when you reach your honeymoon destination." So Ansh keeps it aside. He sees one more gift in Geetha hand and hesitation on her face. He holds her hand and pull her into his arm and ask " whose gift is this angel?" She blushes and whisper " mine". He opens it holding her in his arm. He will be surprised to see their wedding pictures collage with a letter with it. He looks at her face and smile on her lips and tear in her eyes. He opens letter worried why tear in his angel eyes.
" Dear my love,
   Yes as you predicted I fell for you hard and strong. I love you a lot Anshuman with all my heart and soul. But staying away from you was more painful than staying away from my parents whom I never left in my life. Yes you took care of me and loved me so in just a month I could live without my parents but i couldn't bare my heart breaking staying away from you. You not only loved me but you showed I can be independent. I am happy to inform you that dad was very happy with the work and dedication I showed so he promotes me as your assistant as soon as you come back from your trip." Ansh looks up and see her face and ask "why not in immediate affect? Geetha nods her head and signs him to continue reading. Ansh continues " I was happy and than dad got a offer which he could not deny so he asked me to take that up till you return. Even though I was not sure I took it as mom told me dad is not that healthy to travel these days. It's a project you wanted from long time dad said. So Mr Anshuman, I took your place and lead the project in my devastating state I was able to complete the project in half time . It's again your love which made me do it so efficient and effective." Ansh kiss her forehead and say " I am proud of you."
Ansh continues" I was happy to come share all this to you as a surprise for your birthday and I got a letter just when I was boarding my flight." Ansh looks up and sees her holding one cover for him to take. He takes it and open it's a project extension offer letter and it requires her to be at site that is Paris for a month or two. Ansh smiles and congratulates her by hugging her and kissing her passionately. Ansh looks into her eyes and sees pain. He whispered "why ? Not happy at your achievement? " she nods and says " you would come back in a week and I have to leave in a week. I don't want to go nor do I want you to go . I don't want to stay away from you anymore. " Ansh feels her pain and holds her and takes her with him to bed. He too would not want to stay away from his angel but that does not mean he would let her deny her progressive path and sit at home. It was a hard project which he was only thinking and she did it effectively and proved she is more intelligent than he thought so there was no way he would be the reason for her fallback. He make her sleep gently kisses her forehead and moves to office to check with his dad what is the actual problem.
Ansh can wait ages for his angel to become his completely but it tough for holding back when both want to be involved yet for her bright future they have to wait little longer as both are working on important projects.
Ansh makes lunch ready and make himself strong to make Geetha understand this is needed for her development and better career. Geetha wakes up to gentle kiss on her forehead and lips. Ansh makes her eat lunch with so much love and care. After lunch he takes her to a beach nearby and would have arranged dinner and their stay there. Once they reach he asks Geetha to get ready in room and he would come in some time. When Geetha sees that Ansh wants her to dress up like a bride she blushes and get ready for her love with so much interest and love.