Chapter Twenty One

Geetha would fly to Paris from India and Ansh would land the next morning. But they would put extra effort and work on their communication and make sure to talk at least twice a day. Ansh would make sure to take care of her family and his family in her absence. Even in his tight schedule he would visit srinivas family and update them how efficiently Geetha is managing the project for him.
Finally, Geetha project comes to an end with a huge order from Paris. Geetha would be requested to stay one more day as the business associate wanted to throw a party in her honour. Geetha would agree as it's just a matter of 24 hours. She drapes a simple saree with stone work and walks into the hall where the party is arranged. She would be asked to come on Dias and announcement will be made that there is a special guest to honour her. All the lights turn off and immediately there will be a spotlight on Dias where Ansh would be standing. Geetha would be shocked to see her husband as she called him before coming to the hall and he never mentioned he was coming. Ansh pulls her in a hug and whispers " I am proud of you my angel and I would not miss an opportunity like this. The whole family is proud of you. Look there, " Geetha looks where he is pointing and sees his parents and her parents standing there with pride and veer jumping in excitement. Geetha smiles with tears rolling down. Ansh whispers " let's do your honours madam. Later I shall shower you with my love for not letting me down." Geetha nods with a shy smile and Ansh would award her . Once done Geetha rushes down to hug her both mothers and fathers. Shivangi would be crying more than Geetha seeing her after three months. Srinivas and his wife would be glad to see Geetha being loved so much. After dinner ansh would arrange for both parents to be dropped in their penthouse and he would drive with Geetha to her flat. As soon as they enter the flat Geetha would hug Ansh and break down. Ansh too would have tears in his eyes.  Ansh stabilises himself and picks her up in his arms and walks to her room. He makes her stand in front of a mirror whisper in her ears "let me see you proper angel you looked like a pari mom said. I could hardly see your face. I missed you so much that I could not move my eyes from your face. " Geetha blushes and says " i was planning to fly like this so I got ready for you only. Because I would not stay a minute after the party away from you." He steps back and runs a look down at her and looks back up to her face. Takes out his phone click pictures of her and move close to her and take selfies kissing her, hugging her and smooching her and slowly phone goes to his pocket and his romance continues. He senses she will be struggling to stand with his love administration so gives a pause and turns her towards the mirror and starts to remove her earrings, necklace, hair clip, bangles and when moves to remove her saree pins Geetha stops and tells " I shall change and freshen up and you too do." Ansh says " we will freshen up together I will undress my angel and my angel will ... " he takes her hand to his shirt button.  Geetha understands his words and gradually they would strip off their clothes and they would freshen up and wear night clothes. Once they settle in bed Geetha says " I was returning tonight why did you all come here?" Ansh kisses her passionately and whispers " you come to the City of romance and we won't romance here it would be a shame. Like I said in the party I would never miss the opportunity of honouring you. And our parents deserve a second honeymoon after your big achievement." Geetha mumbles" our first honeymoon is never on your mind." Ansh hears and whispers" so eager to be mine my love?" Geetha blushes deep red. Ansh laughs and says " we shall go when and where you wish my angel. " Geetha shies and hides her face in his chest. Ansh draws a pattern on her back waiting for her answer. Geetha looked up into his eyes and said "honeymoon you decide but our first time in appa farm house?" Ansh smiles "you are still holding on to the ritual is it? Ok if it makes you happy. But remember I am not leaving you after our first time. I don't want any disturbance, tension and obstacles between us after you made me wait this long." Geetha shies away from him. He will grab her waist and pull her in his arms and "agreed or we r planning something else? "She nods and ansh whispers "words angel."  Geetha says let me think on your terms. Ansh kisses her and drifts into slumber. Soon morning sun rays wake them up. Ansh wakes up and sees bed empty and calls Geetha name and Geetha would walk with a spatula in her hand and ask " what happened?" Ansh gestures for her to come closer and when she did he would pull her into bed and roll over her. " how many times should I tell you my morning won't be good till you give me a good morning kiss." She would have made a habit of calling in the morning and giving a kiss on call but now they are together and she was engrossed in making breakfast for all. Giving him a kiss she says " get ready our parents would join us for breakfast." Ansh would have plans to cuddle with his wife but seeing his wife excited he nods and gets off the bed. Once he is ready veer and both their parents come and it would be a refreshing breakfast after their wedding. Ansh and Geetha would be happy to see their family happy. Goutham takes shivangi to Paris tour from there and veer takes his new parents to show famous places in Paris and later that evening they three are flying to India. Geetha insists them to stay and enjoy but srinivas denies saying he is needed in the village now.