Chapter Eleven

After spending time to heart content it's time for Geetha to leave but Ansh is not willing to send her off. He wants her to stay as he feels peace in her presence. When she gets up to leave he pulls her back to sit next to him and asks " what Puja tomorrow and what time? Do we have to come in traditional clothes?" Geetha remembers about Puja her appa spoke about and says "it's for our happy life, we both have to sit with our parents for Puja and yes traditional clothes if you people have carried like kurta, dhoti , even your formal shirt and pant will do but not suit and shoes." Ansh nods and asks "you will wear saree? Or half saree type dress? What time do we have to reach?" Geetha smiles and says" i might wear saree and you people have to come by 7 or 8 in the morning to have breakfast there only." Ansh asks "like we had lunch today?" Geetha nods in no and gets up to leave. Ansh stands next to her pulls her into embrace and kisses on her forehead wishing her good night. Veer would have slept in the car only waiting for them. Ansh smiles and Geetha says "you made him work so much, poor soul is very tired." Ansh ruffles his hair and kisses his forehead and wakes him up. Veer wakes up rubbing his eyes smiling at Ansh and Geetha. Ansh smiles at him and says " sorry bro , your bhabhi is saying i made you do lots of work from two days." Veer has tears in his eyes and says " i can give this life without second thought for Ansh and for you too bhabhi. You all give me so much love and care." Geetha says  "before you came he never stayed at our house or looked at anyone's face i thought he was egoistic but he is very sweet Bhai." Veer and Ansh share eye contact and laugh. Geetha probes why they laugh Ansh explains " veer is number one flirt in Chennai, the moment he sees any pretty girl he starts flirting so mom made strict rule that he is prohibited from seeing any girls here and flirting." Immediately veer asks " bhabhi can I flirt tomorrow? Geetha stares at his face and asks "with whom?" He says " there are so many girls in your family all pretty ones."Geetha and Ansh laugh and veer continue "you are the prettiest among all." Ansh looks at his Angel with so much love. Geetha gets in the car and bids bye to Ansh saying "come soon tomorrow". Veer drives away and Ansh walks in the house. His parents will be sleeping as they will be tired and he too sleeps thinking of all the moments he had with his Angel.
Next morning all get ready and go and participate in Puja with devotion and dedication. By noon they will get ready to go promising to come during wedding time with lots of celebrations to have. Ansh and Geetha would not get even a moment alone so as soon as he boards flight message her that he will miss her. She too immediately messaged me to take care of yourself and family till the wedding. Ansh and Geetha will be very busy with all marriage preparations and office work getting hectic for Ansh with many new deals signing every week. Gautham feels happy his daughter brought glory to his son and even before she steps home she brings good luck and prosperity. With all the hassle three months fly off and just one week from the wedding date and Ansh is still busy with lots of work. Geetha gets upset he is going to come late for the wedding too as he did for engagement. Shivangi too panick how will the rituals be done if he is this busy. Veer too talks to him about rituals and its importance to mom and bhabhi. So Ansh gives them one week saying he will work from home and his secretary and assistant will be managing things. Early in the morning he wakes up for Ganesh Puja and other Puja follow after it. During these three months Geetha would come quite close to shivangi and Ansh with everyday calls and messages. Ansh sends his pictures of rituals and veer would have arranged a photographer who would update all pictures to Ansh. Once rituals give a break Ansh would be working. All the rituals will be done with this setting. Ansh and his team are exhausted with working late hours and early in the morning. Just two days before the wedding Ansh will be very busy and all of his relatives and friends are waiting for him to leave to reach the village for the wedding. Ansh walks out of his room and sees all waiting for him, he calls veer and tell to start the journey and he would join in the next flight. But veer and shivangi are adamant to leave Ansh and go so they make arrangements for all the guest to leave and they stay with Ansh. Geetha calls ansh immediately seeing only guests coming and not Ansh.  Ansh picks a call without seeing whose call. The moment he hears her voice he goes numb. She will be sobbing and words won't come out of her mouth. Ansh immediately dispurses everyone and goes to his room. Convert the call into video call. Seeing her crying he panicked "what happened Angel?" Geetha just looks at his face and wipes her tears. She looks up from the camera and gives the phone to appa. Appa hugs her and tells " son she was waiting to see you and you didn't come with the guest so she got anxious. She was upset again that you will be left alone to travel." Ansh informs appa he is leaving in half an hour and he wishes to talk to her in just two minutes. Appa says he will make her stable by then. Ansh calls his secretary and assistant and tells them they are starting in five minutes and will travel in his private flight and have a conference call on flight. And veer and his family would join them on flight. Once all his belongings leave the room. He calls back to Geetha.
A:- hello angel, are you fine now? I am coming love and i have veer, mom, dad, my secretary and assistant along with me. Please don't be upset i am sorry for the delay.
G:- it's been three months since we have seen each other, we didn't even have a video call due to all customs and stuff. And people started coming and the groom is still working his ass in Chennai. Appa was worried and i couldn't hold myself thinking how much you broke during engagement time. Sorry I should be more understanding to you but I panic and disturbed your work.
A:- i have told you many times you are more important than anything to me and my parents. Even I am working my ass because I want to give you time once you come here. I have kept all my love for you bottled up so I can show you once you are my wife. Angel i am leaving now . This room which was mine will be ours when I am back with you. Can't wait to bring you here Angel. Please don't cry i will leave now."