Chapter Nine

Ansh ruffles his hair and says "you are driving me crazy for you hopelessly." He freshens up and comes to the cabin and sees breakfast on his table. He smiles at the effort his Angel is putting in their relationship. But he frowns by seeing a heavy breakfast.  He immediately calls veer and shouts "when you give information to your bhabhi you should give properly, heavy breakfast veer??? Seriously??" Immediately veer eyes search for Geetha and shivangi. He spots shivangi he calls "ma save me, your daughter put me into lion's den yet again.... Ansh shouts " veer you are dead the moment I land." Geethanjali speaking voice booms. Ansh goes quiet immediately. I was given full information about your breakfast but i also know you don't take lunch break so I thought of a heavy breakfast. Why are you shouting veer Bhai. He literally begged me to send only toast but i had to think about you. " Ansh smiles and says "sorry to your veer Bhai and thank you geethanjali madam ." Shivangi takes the phone from her and says " dare you tease my daughter." Mom please you all are teaming against me. Well I am getting late for meeting bye mom. Bye fire ball. " Ansh will be in the meeting room and a deal will be confirmed and they decide to sign the next day and Ansh requests to do it a little early stating the other commitments. Right at that moment his secretary gets a call from the designer regarding his clothes delivery when she utters" it at the venue as sir will be in a rush to reach his engagement." Hearing the deal will get signed the same day by noon. Ansh thanks the client for being so generous and tells his secretary to make his private flight ready by late noon. He informed veer to pick him at night without informing anyone. But gautham gets a call regarding deal confirmation so he gets to know his son is flying he calls shivangi to side and says " your son is coming tonight let's make them meet and talk to him regarding it. " Shivangi calls ansh and enquire and it will be planned that the car goes to the airport to pick ansh he will freshen up in the room and have dinner with Geetha and drop her back. His mom strictly warns no shouting on anyone in front of her and no touching business. Ansh whines "mom she is going to my wife soon please I know my limits. " As planned he comes to the room and gets ready and his mother message pops" go .now to pick her. " Ansh wears a hat and sits in the driving seat. After a certain distance Geetha realises they are in an isolated place she turns to see the driver's face but she can't. She calmly says "stop the car." The car stops at the road end and she gets down and walks towards the driving seat and pulls him out but the moment her eyes fall on his face she hugs him tight . Ansh tightened his grip on her wrapping his arm around her. He kissed her hair and mumbled I am here my angel just for you. He feels his shirt getting wet and his own eyes are filled it rolls down and on her face. She immediately looks up and whispers please ansh ji i can't see you cry. Now you know how i feel when you cry? She nods and moves away from his warm arms he takes her to dinner and goes to drop her. Veer will be waiting in the road to take Geetha with him. The moment veer sees Ansh he hugs him and cries. Ansh knows his friend is very attached to him and felt bad to leave him and come but it was his orders which he couldn't neglect. Ansh taps his shoulder and asks "all set for tomorrow bro ?"veer nods. Ansh smiles and sends them back and returns to his room. His mother will be waiting for him. He just hugs her and cries "never leave me and come. I know you love your husband more but i am your only kid. His father walks in saying "her husband is your father show some respect and agree with him and you too will get peace." Shivangi glares to her husband and console her son saying "if i had a choice son i would never leave you. Now you have my daughter who will care for you better than me.  Just you take care of her for all of us. "Ansh nods and goes to change sleep as he is very tired. The next morning ansh wakes up late and no one wakes him up . He feels better after resting so he freshens up and wears his clothes and comes to a venue where all are busy chatting, laughing and eating . Srinivas sees Ansh standing and comes to him and gives a warm hug. Srinivas has lot of love for Ansh in his eyes and asks "how was your journey son, congratulations for the deal. God bless you always." Ansh touch srinivas feet and take blessings and "appa with all your blessings and geethanjali being my good luck i achieved success." All the guest observe Ansh and pamper him and praise him continuously. He will be called to mantap for engagement rituals to start. Both parents sit with Ansh on stage and guest settle down. After initial Puja bride will be called. When Geetha walks with her cousins and brothers into mantap Ansh will be mesmerized by her beauty. All the rituals will be done successfully and it's time for ring exchange. Ansh stands in front of Geetha and kneels down and slide the ring in her finger and kiss her knuckles. Geetha will blush and shying she too slides ring in his finger. All congratulate each other and get busy talking about wedding and arrangements. When Ansh notice no one is noticing them he step forward and kiss her on her forehead. Geetha smiles and steps back.