Chapter Thirteen

After a few minutes Geetha feels better and stabilises her state. Looks up at Ansh's face still being in his arms . He places a kiss on her forehead and says "feeling better love?"  Geetha immediately blushes hearing love affirmation for her. She looks down and nods. Ansh rubs her cheeks with the back of his hand and smiles. "Get used to it Angel because each time you blush i am going to ..." He stops and she looks up why he stopped and he gently kisses her cheeks pouring all his love. Geetha feels chill running down her spine and she shivers in his arm. He holds her even tight and kisses other cheeks. And complete what he was saying "kiss the life out of you. " She shies and blushes an even darker shade. Ansh kisses her forehead and whispers "you are going to test my patience, tolerance and self control from this moment. God knows till when I can hold my control." Geetha immediately blushes and steps out of his arms. He laughs and makes her sit in the car and holding her hand drives to their house to welcome his Angel into his world and life.
As soon as the car stops in front of the door all the relatives and servants shower flowers on the new couple, shivangi will be standing with aarthi at the door step with a happy smile on lips and happy tears in eyes. She does aarthi for both, wod off evil eyes of both and keeps kalash on threshold. Geetha kicks it gently and steps in kumkum water and walks leaving her foot step mark on the cloth laid on the floor. The new couple light lamp in the puja room and eat sweet as custom to start a new life with sweetness. Cousins makes them play a lot of games and most will be won by Geetha as Ansh won't be playing it to win but to make her happy. Shivangi notices Geetha will be tired and bridal dress and jewelry will be uncomfortable. So she stops the youngsters saying  that they can have fun the next day and send Geetha with her niece to Ansh room. Once Geetha walks into the room she will be left alone to change and freshen up. She will be looking around when shivangi walks in with milk and fruits. She helps her remove her jewelry, make up and hair do. Ansh walks in and whines "mom i was supposed to help her with it.. " Geetha blushes and shivangi laughs and says" still she needs help to change in comfortable clothes so you can help" and get up. Geetha immediately holds her hand and nods. Shivangi smiles and says "i was joking darling. He has to wait as i am mom first then he is going to be husband to you. Ansh stares at his mom and walks in the closet to take his night clothes. He goes to take a shower.  Shivangi helps Geetha to remove her heavy saree and change into a simple dress . Once shivangi keeps all her jewelry and saree inside she tells Geetha to eat fruits and drink milk once she freshens up. Shivangi walks out of the room and Ansh comes after the shower and will be wiping his hair. Geetha walks into the washroom to freshen up and wash her face. Ansh sits on bed and waits for Geetha to come . After a few minutes Geetha comes to bed and stares at fruits and milk. Ansh smiles and says "you have to eat it to finish staring won't help." She makes faces. He laughs and asks " what is the problem?" Geetha says " i don't like milk. He makes her sit on the bed next to him and give her a fruit plate. She slowly eats a few pieces and they say "i am full. Please". Ansh keeps the plate on the side table and picks milk glass but Geetha turns to the other side and says "no. Please."
Ansh holds her hand, rub her palm. Geetha still won't turn towards him and gently kiss her palm and she immediately turns towards him. He smiles and they have intense eye lock and in between that Ansh brings glass to her lip and she bound in spell drink half glass of milk without her knowledge lost in his eyes. Ansh drinks other half and lick his lips saying "mom put so much sugar for you." Geetha realises what happened and tells "no sugar was not more." Then Ansh says "maybe your sweetness got added." She blushes and gets up he grab her hand pull her back. She sits next to him and he puts his arm around her shoulder gently but she gets stiff immediately. Ansh whisper in her ears "relax i won't do anything which will make you uncomfortable. You must be tired so sleep." She nods and they both lie down on bed. Ansh asks "are you comfortable if i hold you in my arm? She looks down thinking is she ready for this intimacy with him. Ansh continue" it's ok we will take it slow, not a problem. Good night."
Next day morning when Geetha wakes up finds herself in Ansh arms wrapped up completely. She blushes seeing their position and see she would have come to his end of bed. She curses her deep sleeping habit. Ansh will be awake whole night when she rolls into his arm he beams with happiness. Even if you mind needs time, your heart brings you to my arms my Angel. He kiss her forehead to his heart content and cherish the feeling having her in his arms. Early morning he would have drifted to sleep and the moment Geetha wakes he is awake but would wait for her reaction to their position. He sees her blush getting darker and he loss control and kiss her cheeks. Geetha feels his all love poured into that kiss. She likes his kisses be it forehead kiss and cheek kiss. She find her hand wrapping around him without her control. Ansh says" your mind needs time angel but your heart craves for my love. "