Chapter Sixteen

Geetha stirs in sleep feeling the rays from the sun hitting on her face. She turns to find Ansh next to her but the bed would be empty. She wakes up and looks at the time and is surprised to see she slept till ten in the morning. She rushed to the washroom and freshened up quickly when she stood in front of the mirror and saw a note stuck on it. " I have a lot of work lined up today so I left early. I didn't have the heart to disturb your sleep so I took my good morning kiss and left. Miss you love. Please eat on time and you look gorgeous." Geetha smiles and walks down the stairs and sees Shivangi will be waiting for her at the breakfast table. Geetha runs and hugs her ,you should have had breakfast ma. Shivangi kisses her cheek and says "you need rest Geetha so I didn't wake you. Now that you came let's have it fast. Then we will go to the NGO, i have little work there. After that I will show you our office as your papa wants to have lunch with you . He missed you at breakfast so asked to bring you by lunch time." Geetha nods and they both eat and leave for NGO. Around 1 pm Ansh gets a call from his father to come to his cabin. Ansh checks his schedule and sees the next meeting at 2.30 so message Geetha " hi love , woke up? " Geetha smiles seeing his message and looks up and he would be staring at her in shock. His parents smile and pat his back saying "will be waiting in the meeting room for lunch. Come soon. " As soon as his parents leave he pulls her into his arm and kisses her passionately.  After a brief kiss he whispers " i missed you Angel . I love you more every second that passes. Sorry I am not able to give you time." Geetha blushes and says " it's ok ansh ji i understand your work is important. He kisses her forehead and asks " work with me love so that I can see you and feel you more. That way I can work better and faster. " Geetha smiles and says " give me little time to adjust and think about it. And i don't have any work experience, do i even qualify for the post you are offering?" Ansh hugs her and says " i am hungry let's eat and we can talk about all this till my next meeting. I am happy you came here. Let's go for lunch." They joined his parents for lunch and soon Gotham had to go for a meeting. Shivangi went to NGO as she left her bag there. Ansh takes Geetha to his cabin and shows her whole office and introduces her to staff. Once they both walk back to his cabin he hugs her to feel her close to himself. He feels peace having her in his arms. Veer comes to remind Ansh  about meeting and take Geetha along with him to drop her home . Soon a month would pass by in busy Ansh and bored Geetha waiting for him. Geetha agrees to join the work but first gets trained by her papa who gladly accepts.  Geetha would be learning all the concepts fast and eventually veer and Gotham tease her for being eager to work with Ansh. Ansh brushed it off saying "she was offered that in the first place if she was eager she would have accepted it not go under his dad and get trained." Ansh will have a meeting in London and he will be gone for a month.  Geetha was restless knowing Ansh won't be around her . Ansh tries to take her along but her passport and visa will not get ready in time. He leaves with a heavy heart and Geetha will be upset . Her parents called her to the Village but she refused to go without Ansh anywhere. Ansh kept messaging and calling as far as he could with time difference and work . Geetha lost her smile, appetite and charm. Gotham and shivangi start to worry about her health. It's Ansh's birthday in 15 days, and Geetha wanted to be with him for his first birthday after the wedding. Veer could not see love birds struggling without each other so he arranged for Geetha passport and visa and took her to ansh as his birthday gift .
Ansh was not sleeping and eating properly staying away from his love. So early in the morning he gets up to take a jog so he would feel fresh and steps out of his apartment. When he returns he feels Geetha's presence around him but he dismisses the thought of thinking how it is possible. He leaves for work and veer would have planned a whole day schedule so he would not get free till late night. Ansh walks into a dark apartment at 11.50pm . Have dinner as usual but it tastes like it was made by his angel. He brushed the thought off saying "i am missing my angel way too much." He walks to his room and would step back seeing the decoration and his angel sitting on bed like a bride. His eyes get filled and he would go blank for a few minutes. When he regains his state he rushes to bed and pulls her into his arm and kisses her longer than they ever had. Geetha will be on the verge of fainting when Ansh leaves her lips and kisses down her neck to her shoulder and whispers " God, angel please tell me this is not a dream, please make me feel this reality, angel you are really here na ?" Geetha would have tears streaming down her face non-stop. She holds his face in her palm and kisses his eyes, cheeks and finally kissing his lips she whispered " happy Birthday my love. I love you so much Ansh please make me yours." Ansh would go numb for a few seconds hearing her confessing not only her feelings but her desire to be his completely. He stares into her eyes trying to read she is really ready or she is rushing it for her urge only.