Chapter Seven

As usual Ansh morning starts very early but he makes a point to talk to his mom and give her a warm hug and pamper her before leaving for office. Srinivas and his family will be having breakfast when the team sent by Ansh reaches there. Srinivas will be surprised they have made all arrangements hall, decoration, food, gifts for guests , rooms every little thing is done. Srinivas feels he has to do the expenses for all this as a father of the bride so he immediately calls Gautham. Gautham will be meeting so he dismisses all and calls back. Srinivas expresses his desire as a father, Gautham smiles and says "sorry srinivas ji even I had lots of dreams to fulfill in my son's wedding but Ansh has warned all arrangements have to be done in his salary which he has not used from when he joined business. Both of us have to do small things which we dreamt of because all major expenses come from your son's account. I also have lots of dreams for my daughter he won't be able to stop that right? Understood srinivas ji? Gautham smirked at his son who was sitting right in front of him. Srinivas laughs and says "understood Gautham ji . Thank you for a dutiful son." Gautham disconnects the call and stares at Ansh, Ansh smiles and says "dad he has a lot of kids to do much more i don't want him to spend all saving. And I would not let him do it for the rest of them too. He is my appa too like you are her dad." Gautham smiles and feels proud of his upbringing and culture his wife gave their son.
The designer shows a lot of grand lehenga but Geetha is not feeling comfortable so she takes a break and comes to her dad who will be having a pleasant smile and proud look. Geetha walks to him and sits next to him. He smiles and says " i wished son just like Ansh when your mother was expecting you. But once you were born I forgot that wish. Now I know God gave me you because with you I got a son whom I dreamt off. He is a gem dear. I am sure you will be happy with him and his family. They are coming to take their daughter home not daughter-in-law. He will have tears in his eyes. Geetha too feels highly emotional so her eyes too get filled up but she hears " tears are not allowed for you please." She turns and sees a handsome man at her door step . He walks in and says, " hello everyone, namaste i am Ansh childhood friend cum his coordinator for events."  All keep staring at him so he says "I am Veer from Ansh side to look after all arrangements for engagement. "All smile and welcome him. He goes to elders and touches their feet and comes to Geetha and says " bhabhi your tears cost me high personally. Please don't cry. Geetha nods with tear filled eyes. She goes to her room and locks the door. Ansh calls her immediately and she picks it as he never calls during the day in his busy schedule.
Ansh:- hello, angel are you there?
Geetha :- hi, yes tell me what happened?
A:- what happened there? Why are you crying Angel?
G:- no i am not. Who told you I am crying?
A:- my heart . I can feel pain if you cry there. My heart is with you so if u cry or sad it hurts me please tell me what happened Angel....
G:- nothing that is more important than your work. We will talk about it in the evening once you are back from work.
A:- nothing is more important than you Angel please tell me did something happen? Appa is hurt with anything I did? Let me call him and apologize to him. I only wanted to do my son's responsibility
G:- please Anshuman ji, you didn't hurt anyone and you won't also. It's just that I got emotional with appa . Please i promise i won't cry and i will talk about it in the evening. Please get back to work.
Ansh just hmm and is going to cut the call when she says " ansh ji did you have lunch?" Ansh hmm to it and disconnects the call. Geetha feels he is upset so calls back. Ansh picks the call immediately and says "tell me Geetha" in his usual tone. She says "you are upset i didn't share ? Ok i will brief you, appa was telling he wanted a son just like you before I was born and he got one now with this daughter. I am very attached to appa . So I got emotional. Sorry if I hurt you." Ansh immediately converted into a video call. Seeing her face he smiles and says " i am your partner for this life so please share your pain with me and keep your happiness for yourself i won't mind. And I know even before going to appa you were upset i asked about that. What happened Angel? What is bothering you? Geetha will be astonished to hear him and ask "how do you know me so well that you can feel my emotions from this distance too. He smiles and says "nice try to divert the topic but not working love." Geetha smiles and says" i won't divert, i was not comfortable with the lehenga designs they have. I am not a modern type, i am more traditional in clothes and stuff. " Ansh stares and asks "that's it??" Geetha makes a pout and says" i promised mom i won't deny anything henceforth so I felt i am letting her down. " Ansh smiles and adds his mom on call and tells "mom show her the design you select for her. Immediately a designer walks with a beautiful peacock blue lehenga which is in saree design. Next to that a boy walks with Ansh matching sharwani. Geetha smiles, ansh clears his throat and says "Geetha we want to do things for happiness but not at all on the cost of your happiness. Remember what I said when I gave you my number?? Geetha nods with eyes down. Ansh asks "what?"  Geetha says " i have to decide what makes me happy because all will be happy if i am happy.... " Ansh says "and which includes me and my family in it." Geetha looks up and his mom will have tears in her eyes and he will be staring at her. She immediately says " i am really sorry mom and ansh ji please don't cry mom. Ansh whines "mom not you now. " His mom wipes her tears and says "my kids love me so much why will I cry it's happy tears " ansh rolls his eyes and says " you both are not allowed to have happy tears or what not. Only smiles are allowed ok?" Both nod and ansh cuts his mom call and sits in his chair and stares at Geetha's face and says "i know from now till you come here and settle things will get emotional at times but please avoid crying it really hurts me even if I am not seeing you." Geetha nods and cuts calls and smiles and there will be knock on her door.