Chapter Twenty

Ansh would kiss her tears off and whisper in her ears " these pearls are precious, why are you wasting it? The only time when I could bear it in the past was when you left your parents house and the next I would bare with great difficulty would be, when we would be in hospital for our child. Because those are pains I am not in control of . Other than that I won't let any pain come near you." Geetha will be elited by his words so she kisses him gently on his lips. Ansh would have a tough time holding back and geetha's kiss broke the last string of his control and he gets carried away cherishing and worshipping her body with lots of love all night.
Not a second they would have slept till the sun rises. Ansh would not get enough of Geetha even after the whole night but Geetha needs rest so he pulls back from her kissing her one last time and asks her to sleep. Geetha grabs his arms and sleeps off hugging him to her dear life. Ansh would have noticed the pain in eyes converting into happiness after the whole night of intimacy. He drifts into sleep being content that he could take her pain away and mentally note to never ignore her in his work load.
Ansh stirs in sleep when he feels Geetha moving out of bed. He grabs her and pulls her back into his arms. In his husky sleepy voice asks " good morning kiss angel." Geetha nods in denial but ansh is stubborn. Ansh kisses her to his heart's content and rolls off the bed with her in his arms.  Taking her to the wash room makes her sit in the bath tub and give her a nice bath. He would dress her and feed her brunch as they woke up late in the morning. He would take her to the beach after brunch. Ansh would take her to a scheduled place where only they both will be. Ansh would have arranged a picnic setup and snacks for them and a changing room. Geetha will be surprised to see all this. Ansh gives her a swimming dress and sends her to change and he himself will also change into shorts. Geetha would not have worn revealing clothes so she would be hesitant but Ansh would message her saying it's only him who would see her. She smiles and changes and ties the wrap around her waist. When she walks out of the changing room Ansh would be waiting for her at the door with shorts and his previous t-shirt. Geetha asks "you would play with that tshirt on?" He smiles giving a small peck on her lips and says " no , nor are you getting in water with that wrap. Both are there to just get you accustomed to the environment. Once you are comfortable we shall discard your wrap and my shirt." They walk around the water till knee level and once she is enjoying herself he slowly pulls off his t-shirt and puts it on the beach chair. He would go for a short swim and come to her . She would be just looking at him with awe. He stands in front of her and kisses her passionately and whispers " still uncomfortable to see me shirtless?" Geetha nods and says " you swim well." He slowly removes her wrap and puts it on the beach chair grabs her hand and walks her into the water. Seeing her panicked face he holds her firm and says " I am with you and you are my life. I won't let anything happen to you." That takes away her fear and she starts enjoying with him. Ansh holds her close to his heart and says " I would arrange for swimming classes for you. There is fantasy I have to fulfill with you." She smiles and asks " can't it be done now?" He smiles and says " it can be, if you trust me enough." She nods to him. When he says " my fantasy is to kiss you under water. " Geetha will be speechless the moment she hears it. Ansh would smile and say it's ok we can do it some other time when you learn swimming and can hold your breath too. Geetha holds his hand and says " then let's do it now also later too. Once I learn swimming what will it show how much of the skills i acquire but now it shows how much I trust you."  Ansh would not like taking risk now and she might fall sick too. So he promised to do it next time and romance her in water for sometime. It starts getting cloudy and Geetha would start shivering due cold wind. Ansh lights camp fire and would get her changed into warm clothes and sit infront of fire hugging her wrapping blanket around them. Geetha would be in bliss to have such caring husband. As evening approach Ansh would get gloomy. Geetha turns in his arms and kiss him passionately just like he does. And whisper " Ansh you don't have to be strong always. I am not going to judge you. It's ok to be yourself and express for pain and vulnerable state in front of me." Ansh would hug her tight and tears run down his face and a sob leaves his lips breaking geetha's heart to see the man who filled her with wisdom and courage yesterday breaking down in her arms. After she feels he is stable she says "finish your this project fast and efficiently and go to dad. He won't be able to manage alone. Veer won't leave you and me. He would stay with either of us. He is worried for us more than mom and dad. Let's not make it tough for him. Ansh peppers kisses allover her face and gradually her neck, shoulder and he would be proceeding further when he sees Geetha respond to his touch. Ansh could not be gentle this time and would make marks on her neck, shoulder and breast. Geetha would have left scares of her nail down his arms and back. Romance would come to end with call from Veer saying Geetha flight time is near. Ansh would be upset that his wife have to go now.