Chapter Seventeen

Ansh pepper kisses on her face delighted with her confession. He holds her close to his heart and sees around the room and says " when did you come here? How come I was not informed and how did you come here? Geetha smiles and hugs him more if it's even possible and says " i came in the morning and made all the arrangements. I made cake and dinner for you. Will you cut the cake i made specially for you?" Ansh gets tears but still nods. She moved away and brought a small but cute cake . Ansh pulls her in his arms and cuts the cake holding her hand and whispers in her ears i would love to eat you rather than this cake. Geetha blushes and turns away. He grabs her and pepper kisses her neck till her shoulder groaning and mumbling "angel i can't hold on, you are driving me crazy, Geetha my love i want you. So much i want you Angel." Geetha shudders hearing his husky voice. Ansh holds her more tightly and whispers love we are not doing it tonight. Will you trust me and let yourself drown into me. I promise not to hurt you any way and make you feel like satisfied also. Geetha is shy and hides her face in his chest. He feels peace having her in his arm after so long. He makes her eat cake and kisses her and devours the taste of both cake and her. Geetha would be feeling delighted with all the love he is pouring on her. Ansh picks her up in bridal style and takes her to bed which is filled with rose petals and decorated with candles around it. He puts her on the bed and looks at her for a good amount of time. Geetha feels shy being in focus. Ansh moves closer to her discarding his jacket and tie. He kisses her eyes and whispers " trust me "? She nods. He tied a cloth on her eyes and kissed her passionately. He moves to her legs and she pulls her legs back in reflex. He whispers "relax love , let yourself lose and enjoy being devoured . " She says "ansh you should not touch my legs ... You are my husband." Ansh kisses her feet and mumbles "it's mine ... You are mine ... The whole." Geetha lies down feeling thrilled at the sweet torture Ansh would be administering. He peppers from her foot till her knees and kisses her lips and asks " feeling comfortable? She blushes into deep red. He kisses her, chewing her lips gently . He groans when she copies him. Pulling her into him. I want to see you and i want you to see me as we are. She won't understand what he meant . Slowly peppering kisses he slides her pallu off her shoulder . She tries to pull it back but he holds her hand and whispers angel you are beautiful and glowing in my love. Let me see you. You are mine. I am your's whole of me." Geetha's whole body blushes being exposed . Ansh cherishes her body as it's some precious delicacy. Groans when she shivers in pleasure he will be giving her. He sucked on her soft spot and heard her moan his name in a very husky voice. He goes crazy and bites her at the same spot . She scratches his arms in pain and pulls him into her more at the same time. Ansh kisses her passionately and whispers shall I ... Your blouse... " She nods biting her lower lip. He pulls it out and suck her lower lip groaning  "it's me who will bite your lip and suck it." He sucks the life out of it and bites it,Geetha gasps and he takes that opportunity and enter her mouth and fuck her mouth with tongue licking , biting and sucking her mouth every corner. When she will be drowned in euphoria he unbuttons his shirt and simultaneously removes her blouse. Ansh would be shirtless and skin to skin contact would blaze the fire in them to ultimate range. Ansh sees her blush getting darker so blows all the candles and open her blindfold. Kissing her neck, shoulder he goes lower anticipating a obstacle from her end but when her fingers tangle into his hair and pull him into her he goes out of control and his hands go around her upper body which is having only inners as barrier. He feels her confession and desire to be his completely was genuine but he wants their union a memorable and very special moment to be planned and no hurry or tension around it. But he wants to satisfy her desire to some extent. His hand run over her body awakening her wild desire. She moans his name and her hand move over his naked upper body setting it on fire. His finger trace the hook of her inner and he search her face for discomfort but when he sees none he strips it and run his hand on her body passionately. A louder moan and her nails digging into his back make him lose the last string of control. He kiss her passionately all over her upper body, sucking, biting every inch. Geetha will be moaning mess by now. Ansh loved to see her enjoy every bit of it. He slowly goes down to her naval and dip his tongue and Geetha curls into him . He holds her waist in place and kiss her naval and suck over it. She will be feeling hot, an unsettled heat is generating inside her and she doesn't know how to handle it. Ansh sees her sweaty forehead and whispers " i would let you feel your release only if you keep confessing your feelings for me. She looks at him with drooping eye . He gently tug her saree and under skirt and pull it till her knee. He runs his finger over her panty clad pubic area. She will be dripping . The moment his fingers make contact she feels a knot of pressure in her pit. Ansh hold her firm and slowly run his finger over her panty again and gain a loud moan from her. He slowly causiously pull down her panty and finger her and when she goes on demanding with her confession he kiss her there and see her curl up. He slowly lick and suck and she goes to her peak of heat. She begs for release without thinking. He pleasures her till she can't bare and make her cum all over his face. He licks her clean and see she will be shivering after her first release. He pulls a thick duvet over them and pull her into himself. Within minutes she doses off being exhausted.