Chapter Fourteen

Geetha escapes from his hold and runs to the washroom. Ansh goes to spare room to take bath and come. When he walks in with his gym clothes Geetha will be wiping her hair and wearing her bangles, and make up. Ansh walks to her kiss her on head and wish her "Good morning angel" and Geetha too wish him "Good morning ansh ji". He turns her to face him and tell "if there is love and respect in heart is enough, i won't like ji added to my name." Geetha nods. Ansh picks sindoor from table and fill her hair partition and smile. He walks off to gym area. Geetha wear her dupatta and comes down to kitchen exploring the house on her way. Servants will be cleaning house, chef will be cooking a elobrated breakfast for all guest at home. Shivangi will be busy seeing all arrangements and notice Geetha coming smiling she hugs her and wish her. Enquiring if she slept well shivangi informs her there is a Puja in the morning and various other rituals during the day and evening she will to fly to her parents place. Geetha nods and help her with arrangements and shivangi tell her to get ready and inform ansh too. Geetha nods but is clueless where is Ansh now. She walks to room and open the door ansh will be standing with a towel wrapped around his waist in front of mirror. Geetha immediately turns her back towards him Ansh walks off to closet immediately. Ansh wears his causal clothes and come out of closet and says " sorry not used to share room so forgot to lock door and carry clothes too. Will not make you uncomfortable henceforth." Geetha nods and walks to closet and will be looking at sarees when shivangi walks into the room with a saree, jewelry and accessories for Geetha. Shivangi makes her ready as she loves to doll her up. Once all are ready, puja starts and followed by lunch. Post lunch all cousins make them play more games and have fun and elders bless them and gift them and all desperse one by one. By evening only few cousins and veer would be there. Ansh would be in his study following up work progress. Shivangi sends Geetha to room to rest as her flight will be in an hour. Shivangi prepare lot of gifts for Geetha family and sweets too. Once it's time Geetha comes down to see all gifts, sweets and her husband ansh ready to go. She wonders why is he ready and where did he get ready as he didn't come to room after lunch. Ansh smiles and give her his hand which she holds gladly. He whispers "gorgeous as always but why saree you could wear any dress for your comfort." Shivangi walks and hits him on the shoulder and says "she is going to Village and not to your cocktail party. A newly married girl is expected to be dolled up." Shivangi starts instructing Ansh to take care of her daughter and gift everyone with lots of love. Geetha will be wondering is ansh coming with her when ansh answers her "yes". She looks up at his face when he says "i am coming with you." Soon they leave for airport and board flight. In flight Geetha asks "your work?" He says "i will manage. Are you planning stay few days ? I need to inform my assistant if we stay there so my work things can be reached there." Geetha nods and says "no we can leave tomorrow i guess. You have been working on something important. Ansh thanks her understanding. They soon reach village by night dinner. Whole srinivas family will be busy pampering Ansh. After dinner Ansh goes for a walk as he is loaded with food by his in laws. Geetha walks to her room which will be decorated with flowers and candles. She will turning to leave the room when her grandmother hold her and take her to corner and say "it's custom that first night is arranged in girl's house. So don't disobey with him and fuss don't you see Ansh is so busy and successful business man. It won't be nice to expect him to travel here always. So get ready accordingly and please him." Geetha nods and goes to cupboard and take a simple suit but her mother gives her a saree and make her ready. Ansh walks into room once he feels better and will be pleasant surprised to see room and Geetha . He smiles at her and move to cupboard to change into night clothes. Once he comes back he walks to Geetha and stand infront of her and ask "what is the occasion? Why is the room decoration and why you are in saree at night?" Geetha would not answer him as she won't be able to speak about first night. Ansh grabs her hand slowly raise her face with his fingers under her chin and see she will be looking awesome like a bride. He gets the idea that it might be first night set up by his in laws who are very traditional and innocent. He smiles and rub his fingers on her cheeks and say "you look gorgeous." Geetha blushes and turns around feeling shy. Ansh hugs her from back and whispers "you want to consummate our married life like this?" Geetha nods and whispers " but tradition and culture we have to follow and my grandmother said first night has to be in this house so..." Ansh had never thought Geetha would do anything for tradition and culture. He turns her to face him and tell " i won't be able to do anything without love and respect for each other feelings Angel, we are going to give time for this relationship to grow into a beautiful bond. Till than let's explore each other." Geetha nods and steps back to go change when Ansh grabs her wrist and pull her into his arm. He whispers " can I kiss you Angel? You look so beautiful in this saree that I am going crazy." Geetha only blushes and Ansh takes that as cue and slowly bend closer to her face . Geetha close her eyes in anticipation their first kiss. Ansh kiss her cheek very close to her lip and say "for your custom and ritual this would do. Right?" Geetha smiles and looks down due to shyness. He hugs her and pat her back and give them time to calm down.