Chapter Fifteen

Once they both calm down, which was not easy as the attraction and affection for each other is growing more and more intense day by day. Ansh kisses her forehead and asks her to change into night clothes. Once Geetha walks back to him Ansh hugs her to his heart's content and mumbles how long will have to hold back angel? You drive me crazy. Geetha couldn't hear what he said so she looked up at his face. He rubs his thumb on her flushed cheeks and says " I wanna kiss you passionately and endlessly. I don't know if we reached that comfort zone in our relationship but if you are comfortable i wanna kiss you very badly." Geetha shys and nods. Ansh goes close to her ears and whispers"words angel, use words please." Geetha smiles and says"you can kiss..." Ansh would have locked her lips even before she ended it. It will be slow and very passionate kiss. Ansh will grab her nap and deepen the kiss and suck her lower lips gently and enjoy the sweetness of her lips. He groans when he feels Geetha's hands on his shoulder and hair simultaneously. Geetha shudders and moans in his mouth. Ansh senses they both are short of breath and will soon lose all control of themselves if not stopped now. He released her but will be surprised to see Geetha clinging to him for her dear life. He smiles and kisses her forehead and cheeks and says " we need to take it slow love. I would not be able to digest if either of us regret any of these memorable moments we share. I love you to the core and with the whole of my heart. But i want you to fall for me and feel the same so that when I make love to you, there would be equal passion and love. Geetha's heart swells with admiration for the man who is her husband. He is a gem which her father trusted her to. She instantly kisses his cheeks and turns to run off to bed. But Ansh grabs her wrist and pulls her into his arms around her waist. Ansh laughs and kisses her head on side . He says "i am your husband, legally wedded one and only you have right on me. You don't have to steal a kiss and run. Claim me however you want to. Don't shy away. " Geetha nods and says "let's sleep, you have work tomorrow." Ansh lifts her in his arms bridal style and carries her to bed. Gently putting her on bed hovers on her and kiss her passionately. Geetha too responds to the kiss with equal passion. Ansh goes crazy with her response. He gently makes her lay down on bed leaving her lips he whispers " if you respond like that i won't be able to stop myself angel and I don't want to make love to you without you being sure of your feelings and confess your love to me. Not like this too. It shall be special and  planned very well. Let's sleep before I lose my sanity. Angel i love you." He gently pecks her lips one last time and rolls off her. He would pull her into his arm and sleep smiling with satisfaction of having her in his arms. Geetha too sleeps feeling elite in his arms.
Next morning Geetha would wake up fresh and with a new glow on her face. Ansh will be still sleeping so she carefully gets out of his hold and goes to get ready for leaving. Once she is ready she wakes Ansh and goes down to see if her family is ready. Once they have breakfast Ansh informs them they will be leaving post lunch. Geetha takes Ansh to the farm where they met for the first time. Since morning Ansh would have not missed a chance to kiss her and confess his feelings again and again. Geetha will be worried about what someone sees or hears him. Soon it will be lunch time and they bid bye to all and leave for his house. Even in flight ansh would not leave a chance to grab her in his arms and kiss her. Geetha will be shy and blushes every time. Ansh smiles and says "get used to it Angel." Once they land his secretary would be waiting with his car. Ansh turns towards Geetha and says " angel i have a meeting to attend veer will take you home. I will come by dinner time." Quickly pecks her lips and mumbles " i love you " and rush to the car waiting for him. Geetha turns and sees veer smirking and blushes into deep red due embarrassment. Veer laughs and takes her luggage and loads to the car. He opens the door for her saying "get used to it bhabhi. Ansh  has never been in a relationship of any sort so it's new to us all too." Geetha smiles gets in the car and the ride back home will be cheerful with veer narrating Ansh behaviour with females interested in him till Geetha entry. Geetha will be amused by Ansh being in the city and traveling around the world never had any past . Once she reaches home veer would tell shivangi about the airport incident and both tease Geetha to the core. Luckily Gotham comes home for lunch so he takes his daughter's side and stops the teasing session. Shivangi makes all arrangements for dinner and clearly restricts Geetha inside the kitchen so that she gets some rest. Geetha gets a message that Ansh would get later than he expected. Geetha would skip dinner with inlaws saying she is not hungry yet. It will be around 12 Ansh walks into the house with his spare keys assuming everyone is sleeping. But  would be surprised to see Geetha reading a book sitting in the dining room. He quietly changed and rushed to the dining room and kissed her head gently. She looks up at him and smiles. He says " i don't expect you to wait up for me. Please don't do it. Eat in time and sleep. My work time is not fixed and I can't afford to see you getting affected due to my work ." Geetha nods and serves dinner for both of them and they eat quietly and return to his room. As soon as they enter he pins her to the door and kisses her intensely saying "i missed you so much angel." Geetha too responds as she too missed being around him. Soon they sleep in a warm embrace of each other.