Chapter Six

"Angel???" Ansh says apply sudden break simultaneously. He feels sudden rush of peace hearing her voice. Geetha asks "Hi, had your dinner? Did you reach home?" Ansh smiles and says "no, on the way home. Was checking your message and dialing you by mistake did i disturb your sleep?" No i was not sleeping Geetha says . Ansh and Geetha will be listening to each other's silence. After feeling peace Ansh speaks angel you bring peace to my heart even with your silence. Geetha just smiles and hmm to him. Ansh smiles and continues " i am sorry for not responding to your message. Due to two days of work i left to come to see you double the load." Geetha immediately says "no it's ok. I spoke to mom and she told me you and dad are very busy from the moment you both went back from here. She was sounding low as she is feeling lonely with none of you at home mostly." Ansh feels happy that Geetha not only is trying to gel with him but also to his parents. Ansh asks " what else did she say? Geetha says " that you don't take care of your health and survive on one meal mostly. Please take care of yourself i don't like you neglecting your health." Ansh smiles and says "that is why my mom wants you to take care of me. Come soon and take care of me and our family. " Geetha just smiles and hmm. After a few seconds of silence Ansh says i miss you Angel. Geetha says " engagement dates are finalized. It's the coming weekend I hope appa spoke to you? " Ansh smiles at an attempt to change the topic and replies" appa called when I was in a meeting, my secretary asked me for a break and i approved the date as I can't wait to be around you. In the evening I spoke to appa and dad on conference call and finalized all arrangements too. I don't want appa to take any stress, my people will reach there tomorrow morning and all arrangements will be done." Geetha smiles and asks "so much care for appa? " Ansh immediately says" i care much more for appa's princess, your designer and jewellery collection too will be reaching tomorrow please let me know when they come. I will connect through video call. I want us to be colour co-ordinated in our engagement." Geetha tries to deny the designer and jeweller but Ansh says "it's needed Angel you are the queen of my heart now. "
Ansh would have reached home by then so he passed the phone to his mom saying "angel denies designer and jeweller ma." His mother immediately took the phone and asked "Geetha you still didn't sleep? And what am I hearing you are daughter i got after so many years let me fulfill my wishes dear please... " Geetha immediately says " mom please don't request it's your daughter you are talking to. I will not deny anything henceforth. Sorry."
Ansh freshens up and comes to the dining table and sees his mother in tears so he immediately takes the phone and asks "what happened why is mom in tears? Geetha tells him to put the phone on speaker and say " mom if you cry your son scolds me and whines?" Both ladies start laughing loudly and Ansh will be staring at his mom and phone. His mom nods patting his head and going to the kitchen to get his dinner. Ansh tells Geetha to sleep as it's very late and his secretary shall call tomorrow morning to update all the arrangements. Geetha says bye and good night and disconnects the call. Immediately a message pops on Ansh phone " i will wait for the message once you finish your dinner and come to the room." Ansh smiles and eats his dinner and wishes his mom good night and goes to the room. He video calls her and she picks it immediately in half ring. Ansh smiles and stares at her face. Geetha feels shy under his stare so she turns the camera towards her small garden in the balcony. Ansh laughs and says " i called to see my angel face not some plants at midnight." Geetha laughs and says "then don't stare." Ansh says in husky voice " i cant wait to have you here , i miss you a lot Angel. What are you doing to me? Just one meeting and I am going crazy for you. Why didn't I bring you here already? Angel, let's directly get married this weekend please." Geetha turns the camera towards her and just looks at him. His eyes will be pleading her like what he just said. Geetha says "please don't make it more difficult than it already is for me. I am seeing all dull faces here thinking i will go so far from them in a few months and you and mom are sad that I am not there. It makes me sad." Ansh feels her conflict more than what he is feeling himself so he immediately says " sorry I never imagined your side. It is tougher for you than me. Angel take your time and I promise we are getting married means we are adding members to both families not taking you away from them. I promise whenever possible we will visit appa and amma. I will tell my secretary to make it part of my schedule once we get engaged. Before marriage i will come to spend time with my Angel and after marriage to spend time with the whole family who love me so much. " Geetha smiles and nods with tears in her eyes. Ansh feels stinging at his heart seeing her in tears. He whispers "now i got tears in your eyes. Sorry." Geetha smiles and says "both mom and my tears are the same  -happy tears. And both are because of you. We r lucky to have you in our life. I am thanking God every second for such a lovely family . Ansh just stares at her face for god knows how long. There is a peaceful silence which is very comfortable and complete in itself. No words are needed to convey that they are slowly falling for each other. Ansh  feels Geetha's eyes drooping so he tells her to sleep and disconnects the call. Both lying in bed keep looking at the only picture they have together and enter their wonderful dreamland.

My Angel ( Arranged Marriage)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें