chapter one

In a remote village lived a joint family who were respected by villagers for their values and humble nature. The head of the family Mr Srinivas, He lived with his two brothers and his parents. Srinivas was into social service apart from being in government job. His was a middle class family with lots of love and affection among themselves. Kids of family were never differentiated. All got equal love and affection. Srinivas had one daughter his brother had a son and youngest one had a daughter and a son. Srinivas daughter name was Geethanjali. She was loved by whole family for her helping nature, soft spoken and understanding everyone with them without saying anything. She was good in studies too. She was popular for her good voice and behaviour in her school and College. She was never into anything outside studies.
In a high class society of chennai lived Mr Gowtham . He was a hard working but generous managing director of a textile company. His wife Mrs Shivangi, a owner of NGO working for orphan children. Their only son Anshuman was a topper in studies and gold medalist in various sports in school and College. He was a obedient son to his father and lovely friend to his mother. He never was interested in girls but was a good friend to his close circle. He soon finished his MBA in finance and joined his dad company after getting trained by best. Ansh was happy with his parents and company work. But his dad was behind him to get him married. Ansh never gave in his dad's planning and always dodged . His mother never forced him into anything.
Mr Gowtham will be very dedicated to get his son married as soon as possible. His friend suggested Geethanjali for Anshuman. He says he will arrange for photo of Geethanjali to show it Anshuman. But Ansh will be not ready to see any girl picture. But once Mr Gowtham sees Geethanjali photo he likes her for his son. So he tells if Ansh won't see photo , Mr Gowtham won't speak to Ansh and his mother. His mother with no choice convince Ansh to see the picture once for her . Ansh will tell his dad to leave the picture on his in office. He will be not of town for next week. Finally he goes to office and his father reminds him to see picture of the girl. His mother will also be tired of silent treatment.