Chapter Ten

After lunch all guests leave being delighted with hospitality and food. Srinivas will be praised so much for all arrangements and he won't stop giving credits to Ansh and Veer. Veer will be busy winding up all arrangements and arrangements for their departure. Srinivas walks to him and asks "Veer , can the family stay for just one day? We are planning to have a Puja tomorrow if Ansh can make time." Veer turns and smiles " i am merely doing my duty to sir I can't decide for them but i am sure ansh will make time for Puja if knows about it. I will discuss with pa and Ansh, will let you know their decision but i will leave this evening." Srinivas holds his hand and says " i want my son to stay in Puja and get blessings from god, please i insist." Veer will have tears in his eyes and nods saying "sure appa, i would love too." Ansh and gautham smile seeing veer and srinivas and join them saying "we all will stay only if we are given responsibility and share expenses." Srinivas smiles and "responsibilities yes but expenses are not much so I wish to take that on me. Please and he joins his hands in front of them." Immediately Ansh and Veer both reach his hand and say " don't join hands in front of your sons appa." Srinivas smiles and takes everyone for lunch and calls his family. Ansh and Geetha are made to sit together with just one plate. Both frown and look up and see veer smirking in front of them. Shivangi comes and says "you both are going to share life together so start with lunch sharing." Ansh bends and whispers in her ears "starting from here till we share...." Geetha blushes dark red and all laugh. They feed sweets to each other on all youngest insisting. Geethanjali mother comes and tells " this ritual is done so that partners know each other's preference, taste and eating pattern."  Ansh stares into Geetha's eyes and whispers"my Angel knows the eating pattern but she intends to change my taste and preferences." Geetha won't be eating much so Ansh asks "did i make you very uncomfortable that you are not eating? Please eat Angel. " Once they finish lunch all retire to their rooms to rest. Ansh message Geetha asking can they meet by any chance? Just the two for five minutes. Geetha message back she will try and let him know. She packs the lehenga and jewellery nicely. Her parents come to her room and smile at her care. "are you not tired yet Geetha? These can be done later too." Geetha makes them sit on her bed and says "i was thinking of sending it with mom so that it will be safe there. Anyways I won't be using it here before the wedding." Her parents nod and tell her "Ansh is a gentleman and we trust you with him. So we won't mind if you spend some time with him but not in the Village that's it." Geetha looks at them questioning, they explain Ansh requested them to allow her to meet him so they can discuss wedding preparations. Geetha looks down and smiles . Her parents pat her head and leave. Geetha calls Ansh and he picks it up immediately. She asks Veer to pick her from here and they can meet in the farmhouse where Ansh and family are staying . Ansh agrees and sends Veer to pick her immediately. Geetha first meets shivangi and gives her lehenga and jewellery safely and tells her " mom i will be using these during the wedding or after that so please take them home with you people." Shivangi smiles and takes them. Geetha walks with veer to the backyard where Ansh will be waiting for her. Veer leaves from there as soon as Ansh is visible. Ansh grabs her hand pulls her closer and says " i want to discuss wedding preparations and your dreams regarding it. I want to fulfill your dream wedding." Geetha smiles and "i never dreamt of it. It's my parents who had them. Please allow them to do whatever they wish to do however they wish to. " Ansh smiles and says "still anything you love to have in a wedding." Geetha smiles nods just happiness in our parents face and smile on your face." He pulls her more into him and says " with you around i will only have a smile." Geetha blush pink and Ansh can't resist her charm and gently kissing her cheeks. Mumbling "you are driving me crazy more every passing day." Geetha hides her face in his chest and "pleads please don't make it tough for both of us to wait three months." Ansh drowns in peace having her in his embrace. After some peaceful silence they step away and discuss wedding preparations like the wedding will be here in the village and reception in his place. All the rituals pre wedding will be done together. Geetha smiles and says you won't be allowed to see me once the card gets ready even if all rituals are done here also. Ansh frown than what is the point  in me coming here for rituals angel? I want to see you after every ritual." Geetha signs "village ansh ji please." Ansh "can I ask appa if the wedding can be done in our place so we could meet and enjoy together?" Geetha nods it's his dream Ansh ji please. Ansh realised things couldn't change so he changed the topic by asking "show me your mehendi Angel" . Immediately Geetha gets conscious and pulls her hand back behind her. Ansh puts his hands around her and pulls her hand out staring into her eyes.  Ansh sees her hand will be adored with the dark colour of mehendi. He noticed his name written but then he sees L O in between the design. He makes her sit and see in detail each design will be having an alphabet of his name or her name and love written. He looks at her face and turns her hand a beautiful angel is drawn at the back of her hand. Ansh will be surprised to see it as he didn't notice it while slipping ring in her finger. His gently kisses her palm and fingers. Geetha pulls her hand back blushing. He clicks a photo of her hands and them together sitting close to each other.