chapter Nineteen

Ansh calls veer and his dad and asks them to manage business next day too and both will be happy to do so. Ansh says Geetha and his number will not be reachable for the next 24 hours and he would forward a contact for emergencies to his dad. He would send the hotel number to his dad and walk to reception to make all arrangements for their stay.
Ansh walks in with dinner and sees his angel will be sitting in bed as a new bride. He walks to her kissing her forehead he mumbled "i will quickly freshen up, angel." He walks into the washroom and takes a relaxing shower and wears his white kurti and pyjama and walks to his love . He kisses her and takes her to have dinner. Soon they finish dinner and he takes her to the balcony to show her the view of the beach. Geetha asks "can we take a walk on the beach?" Ansh nods and says "we will, but later." He sits on a swing and pulls her on his lap and kissing her neck he asks for details about the project she led and the problem she faced technically. Geetha would melt in his arms yet would be able to summarise her work and where exactly she was lacking and how dad and veer explained his way of working in such conditions. Ansh will have a proud smile and say "Geetha you are more efficient than me, this was your first project independently and you did a splendid work. Now your work is paying off and I want you to take it." Geetha just stares into his eyes. Ansh turns her in his arms hugging her and says" we are partners for life angel i can never be separated from you now. Trust me when I say i understand what you are feeling because that's how I felt when I left after our engagement. Angel I fell for you the day I came to see you but once we got engaged I hated the fact that we are not able to spend time together. But I made my heart understand that we have lots of time but the project would make you and my family proud that i achieved success even when it was hard on me. Just like you did now.angel it's not going to be hard i promise to support you in everything you do . I would try to be more with you if not physically at least virtually. Veer told me you used to work late hours waiting for my call. Angel please don't do that. I am saying it once again I don't expect you to wait up for me, spoil your health, and you can call me anytime you feel like on my personal number no one, i repeat no one can stop you not even me. Angel always remember I miss you as much as you do and I love you too much to stay away from you. But you are my strength to fight all this and I find peace in your arms. I work hard to end here in your arms. What I expect is you to continue to keep me as your strength and finish this project. I will make sure once these two projects are completed I am not taking any short dated projects for a few months. Our honeymoon can wait and now that you love me back i don't have to hold back from doing this," he peppers kisses on her face, neck . A moan escapes from her lips and ansh will be delighted and kiss her passionately lost in her.
Geetha would be happy seeing the love Ansh showers on her but what swells her heart was him keeping her progress above their love. She fell in love with the man of golden heart yet again more deeply this time. She understood why her inlaws were saying relationship needs nurturing from both ends. She at least had them but Ansh was alone. It was not easy for him either. She was giving in desperation Ansh was right about waiting as he has always been patient and gave her importance and love be it before marriage or after. She too would make their love as strength and make her family proud of them both. Geetha holds Ansh's face with lots of love and says " i love you but you define love in a whole different prospect made me fall for you more. I want to be an 'ANSH' of you. I know you waited so long, now I know how much you went through holding back just for me to feel love in the same intensity as you. I am lucky to have you as my husband and I would always admire you more than i love you. Just promise me you would not keep all pain inside and would share everything with me." Ansh inches closer and asks "share everything? U sure?" She stares confused and when she understands his meaning she blushes deep red. Ansh picks her up bridal style and walks in. The room would be decorated with lots of flowers and lots of candles around. Geetha hides her face in his chest and mumbles" yes everything,". Ansh laughs to his heart content seeing his blushing angel in his arms. He makes her sit on bed and kissing her passionately showers all his love for his angel without any barrier between them. Even though he wants to consummate their marriage that moment he wanted their first time to be memorable and cherishing. Geetha was too thinking same but she didn't want to hold Ansh back even for moment now. Sensing her thoughts he says " we are in love with each other does not mean we have to do it . I want to make it memorable and cherishing for both of us. So my angel have to wait for being mine completely till than let's explore each other,....... without any barrier between us. Ok?" Geetha would be surprised he knows her so well and her eyes well up with tears of happiness. She nods with a smile and tear rolling down her cheeks .