Chapter Twelve

Wedding preparations will be so grand the whole village will be decorated for their princess wedding. Ansh and his team would be working all the way in flight and that deal is set to be cracked by Ansh. Once they land his assistant and secretary tell him not to worry the next two days they manage everything smoothly and keep updating him. Now he needs to enjoy his wedding and get ready to be pampered by in laws and relatives. Ansh blush hearing them and his parents and veer have a content smile on their face. Seeing the preparation Ansh praised Veer and his team for good work. As soon as he reaches srinivas and his whole family welcomes him grandly with lots of gifts and blessings. Ansh looks at Veer when received expensive gifts veer gestures towards srinivas. Srinivas smiles at Ansh and says "son you can't deny a father's love and nor can you measure in money. I will be happy if you take them." Ansh nods and veer taken them from him and keep them safely. Ansh freshens up and take refreshments and he will be surrounded by all relatives with srinivas introducing him proudly to all with counting his achievements in such shorter time being CEO. Anshuman smiles and says "geethanjali is our lucky charm after our engagement i signed quite number of deals. With her by my side i am going to achieve much more for sure." Srinivas feels pride and pleasure hearing it. Soon veer comes to call Ansh as it's time for Sangeet and Ansh is still not ready. Ansh walks in the room and his assistant briefly inform him all work are running smoothly. Ansh tells if anything comes up and he is busy veer or gautham has to be informed immediately. Anshuman gets ready with the clothes sent to him and his mom walks in with haar and broch for his sharwani. Ansh smiles when his mom wods off the evil eyes of him. Shivangi kisses his forehead and bless him. Veer and geethanjali other brothers being her to dias and Anshuman will spellbound by her beauty. First performance will be from cute little children from both side. Geetha will be all smiles seeing cute moves of them and ansh will be mesmerized by her smiling face which will be glowing. They have so many elders around them that ansh can't even hold her hand. Next performance will be cousins from both side, than parents and even oldies do few moves for the couple . Now it was time for Ansh and Geetha to perform. Ansh and Geetha will dance so gracefully that all the audience go awe for their moves. While walking back to their seat Ansh notice all are busy in talking and eating so he drags Geetha to the first room he gets and shut the door. Next second he feels her hugging him tight. He feels her trembling in his arms. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her on the head and tells "Angel I missed so much, to hell with customs and restrictions dear I felt like lifeless body without talking to you, seeing you. This is my heaven having you in my arms." He lifts her head and see tears in her eyes. He wipes them with his thumb and run his finger on her lips and she shiver in his arm. He kiss her on forehead and stay there few seconds savioring the warm under his lips. Geetha smiles and says " they will be looking for us. Let's go before they find us together in room." Ansh nods and they walk to dinning room to have dinner with family. After dinner all disperse to room immediately as early morning wedding is there. Ansh and Geetha would not be able message each other they will all cousins around them teasing and troubling them.
With no option left they sleep without messaging each other good night. Early morning Geetha is given holy bath, she does gowri Puja and beautician come to make her ready for big day. Ansh too takes holy bath and get ready with help of veer and few cousins. Shivangi walks in with one of the niece to tie turban for Ansh. Once ansh is ready he walks with his parents and veer to mantap . Little later the audience turn towards entrance as the bride walk with her parents and grand parents. Ansh lends hand for her to climb the mantap and take her . One by one all rituals complete and they will be declared husband and wife. They walk to grand parents and take their blessings. Both parents would refuse to let their kids touch their feet and hug them with lots of love. Guest start leaving after lunch . Only close relatives are remaining and family members are waiting lunch with bride and groom. All sit for lunch and new couple will be served in one plate and all cousins surround them teasing them with no mercy or filter. Elders finish eating and walk out leaving youngest to go even wild. Geetha will be blushing so much she will be hiding in ansh arms unable to bare the teasing. Finally veer clears the crowd and they all finish lunch. Geetha won't eat much which bothers Ansh but veer gestures to chill out. After lunch srinivas says his family to make arrangements to send Geetha to our other home. Ansh notices it's going to be very emotional moment and looks up at his mom. She nods and stay with Ansh and Geetha till they get into the car to go to airport. Once inside car Ansh hugs Geetha knowing she needs support from him now. Soon they all board their private flight. Shivangi, gautham, veer and Ansh take care of Geetha very well. Once they land Ansh and Geetha are sent in one car where his parents and veer leave in other car. Ansh sends driver with them saying he will drive her home. After five minutes Ansh stops the car and walks to her door and as soon as she gets down he hugs her tight. Geetha too needs this warmth so she starts crying in his arms.  Ansh let her vent out all the emotions so she would feel better. Ansh will be happy finally his Angel is in his arms . His wife. His life. His Angel.