I - Finding Of L'manberg

Third person start, oooh ;)

Y/N stalked silently through the trees of a dark forest. The only sounds picked up by her ears were the whistling of the winds and the crunches of leaves and branches below her boots. She slowed down to look at the full moon through a gap in the trees, it had made its presence know through the shimmer light it projected onto everything it could reach.

She pulled her hood up to keep from the cold and carried on. Her breaths were hardly noticeable as she began to speed up again, travelling in the direction of what she hoped, would take her in for the night, or at least give her supplies. If not, well, Y/N could easily persuade them with a flash of her sword. Not many places she visited had seen much netherite, none the less a netherite sword.

She smirked knowing if she could find the place, she would be able to gain materials before moving on again.

~~
Y/N, here we goo :)

I slowed to a stop, under the looming trees, where a gap between them made the sky visible.

I had been walking for about 4 hours now, the sun had set letting the moons silvery glow be seen in the darkness above. I watched the stars dancing around it as I pulled my hood up and started my journey again.

I thought a lot when I moved from place to place. Sometimes on my own, sometimes with a select few. I smiled as thoughts of other wandering warriors I had encountered crossed my mind. Travelling with some of them had been my fondest memories, however other times the silence was just as welcoming. I reminisced the many men, women and creatures I had fought with, walked with and laughed with.

But the best of them, the one who truly understood me, who shared the same bloodlust as me was gone.

At least to what I know, the last battle I had fought with him left us scattered in different directions, I never knew where he went, if he even survived at all.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a loud noise ahead of me, coming from a clearing in front of me.

I came to a halt and slid behind a tree my breath suddenly quickening.

What was that?

I froze trying to listen for another sound, when I couldn't hear any I jumped out of a tree, whipped out my sword and stood ready to attack. In front of me stood... no one.

I let out a breath I had been holding in and looked around in confusion. I was sure I heard someone. I stood poised to attack, scanning the opening around me. I was paranoid, too paranoid.
I better get to this place soon. I hung my sword by my side, did one more check of my surroundings, scanning the dark trees, the gaps inbetween looking for something, anything but alas, nothing.

I carried on, never quite shaking the feeling that someone was watching.

~~~

I had walked for another half an hour before my ears perked up, hearing faint sounds of talking, laughter and shouting. As I came through the trees, standing on the top of the hill I could see into the big black walls surrounding the humble place.

A warm glow emitted by the place felt welcoming, felt safe. I could see figures down below around a fire, a bonfire, of sorts. They were singing, a sweet voice rang out above the others, coming from a man, who was playing his guitar, a beanie over the top of his mop of brown curly hair.