IV - Hostage

I held my sword in front of me, keeping space between me and the three enemies blocking the door from my veiw.

My eyes flickered to a black haired man on dreams right. He wore a white bandana, and axe in hand. His mouth twisted into a smirk, knowing they had me cornered.

My attention turned to the man wearing a blue tee-shirt, slightly hanging back from the other two. I watched his face, which couldn't quite meet mine. I could tell he didn't like the situation.

I turned my gaze to Dream in front of me. He looked amused.

Smug bastard

I smiled and let out a chuckle. I could take them. The man on his right looked over to Dream. Dreams smirk disappeared to be replaced with a look of confusion.

He turned around and spoke to the man with the bandana. The man smiled as he stepped towards me, brandishing his axe. The two others disappeared back into the room.

I barreled myself towards him, blocking his swing of his axe with my sword before sliding to the ground beside him. He turned to face me as I rose to my feet, concentrating on getting out of this alive.

He looked surprised but entertained as he clocked his head to one side, trying to read my movements, trying to predict my next move. But I never let that happen.

I swung forward, disarming him as his axe clattered to the ground. I used my other hand to push him, then once he had fallen low enough, I used my boot.

The fight had ended with the bandana man pinned to the floor by my foot on his chest, disarmed and with my sword able to slice his throat at a slight movement.

I glared into his eyes before I heard a slow clapping from the doorway.

Clap.... Clap.... Clap

I looked up, whilst moving my blade to skim the man's throat, reminding him if he made a move, I wouldn't hesitate to kill him.

"I knew Sapnap was bad" he paused to readjust his mask. "but to beat him that easily? You really are as good as he said you were"

I swallowed. He. Who was that?

I stayed glaring at his mask.

He sighed and held his hand out to me. I looked at it then looked at him.

"Look, I would rather you wouldn't kill Sapnap." I rolled my eyes.

"Why wouldn't I kill an enemy?" I tilted my head whilst digging the blade slightly more into Sapnaps throat drawing blood from the shallow cut.

Dream crouched down slightly to meet my eye level. His head looked from the sword on sapnaps throat to my face.

"Because we're not your enemies." With that he placed a hand on mine, moving the sword away from Sapnap who intern let out a sign of relief.

"If I were you I'd let go before I drive it through your heart" I snarled at him. But his strong grip remained where it was. I feel his warmth through his glove, his touch sending mini electric shocks through my arm.

He let go, but didn't move away. I missed his touch on my hand, the warmth quickly fading away.

"Look, wether you like it or not, you're coming with us."

"And what makes you think that" I spat back.

He simply smiled before something hit the back of my head. I felt black cloud over and my eyes roll back.

The last thing I saw was that stupid, white smiling mask before it all went blank.

~~~