Our Reincarnated Self

Note: They are now in a modern era. They got reincarnated into regular teenager in a public high school.

[Xiao POV]

I am not sure why but whenever I see him I get so nervous. My heart will start beating so fast, it felt unhealthy. Why around him though? Whenever he walks past me I will look down at my trembling hands. I don't even know him. He was a bubbly person. He socialise with everyone around the school so he was quite well known around the school. With his braided hair with its blue ends, it looked, adorable? He was also very loud in class and will constantly make jokes to lighten up the mood of the classroom. We have never spoken to each other yet. But one day I hope to get to know him much more better. Wait what is his name again?

[Venti POV]

I think his name is Xiao. About him? He seems really quiet and antisocial. When I try to wave at him, he would look away. He was really hard to approach, he had no friends and was lonely majority of the time. I wanted to change that about him and be his first friend !

[Xiao POV]

English just ended. The teacher just left the classroom. Not even after the teacher left, the whole class turn into a zoo. Everyone was running here and there, the girls were gathered at the corner to talk about their stuff and the boys were running around playing catching. Gosh it was so loud in here. I rested my head on my desk, my face facing the window. I just looked at the cloud moving slowly and the birds flying from tree to tree. Today was really sunny and I liked it. Few minutes later I saw the reflection of him on the window. From the reflection, he was behind me.

"Hi Xiao!! I think you should know me by now but my name is Venti" oh, so his name is Venti. I looked at him and did not said a single word to him.

"Where is Chongyun?" Chongyun sits beside me majority of the time so I was kind off comfortable around him.

"Oh him? He wanted to sit beside Xingqiu so he exchanged sit with me" oh is because of that. I nodded and look away from him. I rested my head on my desk again, my face facing the window.

"Xiao, you look really familiar. Have we seen each other before" Venti ask as he got closer to the back of my head. My ears got hotter and hotter. What? What is this feeling I'm feeling right now? I don't understand.

"School"

"No!" as he whines at my lame answer.

"In a way I seen you before even when I met you for the first time" oh so we have the same problem right now. We do not know each other yet we feel like we met before.

"Oh no teacher is here, gotta go no-" he stood up from his chair but before he could start walking to his sit, I grabbed his hand.

"You can stay" Venti face lightened up. He sit on Chongyun sit and started to babble about his life. He said his favourite type of flowers are Cecilia.

-Time Skip-

it was lunch and Venti said he needed help in mathematics. He sat directly infront me, facing me and he took out his textbook.

[Venti POV]

Not going to lie, so far it was fun to be around with Xiao. I mean he does not talk but no matter what he will listen to my rants and talks. Xiao was teaching me mathematics, one of my weakest subject. His hands looked rough. He has long slender hands and it was always cold. I looked at him as he teach me.

"So do you finally understand what I meant by compound interest?" I did not realised he was done explaining. I looked at him and he looked at me back. We were staring at each other for a good 10 seconds before he called my name again.

"Venti?"

"Oh yes what?" He sighed as I cackled. He rest his forehead on the desk as a sign of defeat.

"I am so sorry Xiao.. hehe" he sat up straight, took a paper, roll it into a cone and hit my head.

"Ow" after I said that, we both giggled and continued studying.

Me being with him was instant click. It felt like we have been friends for more then 5 years.

[Xiao and Venti]
What is this feeling I'm feeling?

-----------

Note: GAJSNAJ I'm sorry if it's short or lame. We are just getting started yalll 😩🙏