Answer

Art from @yeetoldy twt

[Narrator POV]

Venti packed everything and left the library. He just thought of what just happened. The person he love the most saying that him? It felt fake, it felt so foreign.

Hm that idiot, why did he run off before I could reply him.

Meanwhile Xiao

He rushed to his house and holding the keys so when he reach infront of the door he can unlock the door quickly.

He entered the house to see his nanny, Sophie looking at him confused. Why is he back so early, she thought to herself.

"Uhm Xiao, why are you back so early" Xiao may seen rude and scary but he sure got respect. He respect the one older than him. So instead of ignoring Sophie, he replied her with gently.

"Oh good afternoon Sophie. I felt like it" He said as he give her a small grin to her. Sophie nodded and continued to do her work.

Xiao entered his room and the first thing he did was throw himself to his bed. He just laid there in disbelief. I actually did it. He sighed as he was afraid of losing Venti. He's only friend, after awhile.

Few Minutes Later..

Venti was infront of Xiao house. He knocked on the door to see Xiao Nanny, Sophie opening the door and greeting him good afternoon.

"Hello. I think you are Venti, correct?" Sophie asked as she examined Venti. Sophie recognised Xiao bag which Venti was holding on his hand.

"Yes, Is Xiao in his room?" Venti asked.

"Yes, he just arrived"

"Okay thanks. Oh and I'm going to put my things here for a sec while I go pass his things"

"Is fine Venti, I can help you. You can get back home" Sophie said as asked Venti to hand over the bag.

"No is fine. I also want to speak to him along the way ehe"

"Ah okay okay" she said while nodding.

"Okay bye I'll get going" Venti walked away as he waved goodbye to her.

"So much love in the air" she said under her breathe as she chuckled to herself.

Venti climbed up the stairs normally when a sudden feeling of nervousness brush through him. He breathed in and out and thought to himself don't chicken out. He sighed to himself as he hold onto Xiao bag tighter.

When he was infront of Xiao bedroom door, he hesitated. He just looked at the door and just stare at it. Knock on the door Venti, he thought to himself, but his hands won't cooperate with him.
Is now or never.

He knocked on the door roughly three times.

"Hello? Is me Venti"

When Xiao heard his voice, he jump out of bed. His eyes were glued on the door, because he knows Venti was outside.

He walked up to the door and put his hand on the handle.

Xiao opened the door, grabbed Venti wrist and pull him in. Venti lose grip of Xiao bag, which made the bag drop to the floor infront of Venti. Xiao pulled Venti his and closed the door immediately. What happened next made Venti scream internally. Venti felt something soft and warm on his lips. He did not know what was happening. Everything happened so quickly. It took seconds to realise Xiao was kissing him. He did not think twice, he closed his eyes and returned the kiss to the person he love the most.

Xiao on the other hand was not expecting anything back from Venti. He thinks Venti does not feel the same way as him. But when he feels Venti kiss back, his eyes opened to his the man he had loved way before they even talked. He closed his eyes slowly and continued with the kiss. Both of them loved the feeling, they just want to stay like this all day.

After a few seconds, Xiao pulled away from the kiss. His hot breathe touched Venti ears which send shivers down Venti spine.

"I'm sorry" he said so quietly.

"Why did you run away" Venti asked as he looked at Xiao eyes. The room was dark but it looked like Xiao golden eyes were glowing.

"Uh.." Xiao wanted to give him an answer but he hesitated to. He thought the reason why he ran off was embarrassing. He ran away because he did not want to hear and face Venti if Venti did reject him. Well Venti did not reject him though.

"Why did you not let me give you an answer to your confession?" Venti then bring his head near Xiao ears.

"Because I do to feel the same ehe" Xiao heart fluttered as his heart were like beating against his ribcage. All Xiao did was hug the small man tightly. Venti hugged back as he rest his head on his shoulders. Both have never felt so happy. They just hugged and embraced each other presence. They truly treasured this moment so much. They want to stay like this forever, till the day they pass on.

I cannot believe this is real. Venti noticed how fast Xiao heart was beating. Venti decided to tease the man.

"Geez why is your heart beating so fast, calm down haha" 

"Shut up or not I'm not letting you go"

"Don't let me go anyways, I like it"

"But do you like it more than me?"

"Hm of course not, I love you~"

"hm"

"Hello I'm expecting a reply"

"fine, I love you too my Venti"

-------------------

Note: okay wait I feel like dragging this story a bit more longer so yes this story won't end any time soon probably 😟👍. and this chapter short af so like I'm sorry HAHAHSJSKWK.

OH YEA AND I GOT 100+ VOTES YAY! and also albedo pfp person, thank you for exploding my phone 😟🙏