Idiot

Note: UR SIGN TO WATCH KIMI NI TODOKE RN. anyways back to the story 💀

-----------------------

[Narrator POV]

"X-xiao!" Venti said as he grabbed Xiao's hand.

"Venti?" he asked worriedly.

"Xiao is better to say what you want to say now or not it will-" he said as his tears trickled across his chubby cheeks. A single tear dropped on Xiao hands which made Xiao startled. He turned around to face Venti. His heart sinked looking at Venti in that state.

Venti heart froze and he saw Xiao's hands intertwined with his.

Xiao pulled Venti close to him and he gave Venti a gentle and soft kiss on his forehead.

"hhm idiot. What I want to say is not what you think it is. I'll tell you what is it one day" he pulled away from the kiss and looked into Venti emerald glossy eyes, glossy from all the tears. He grinned and got into his room.

"Uh here is your bag. I'm perfectly fine now. You can leave now" he said as peaked outside still seeing Venti there frozen trying to process what just happened. Xiao chuckled to himself and passed Venti bag to him. He closed the door slowly.

"Eek- whydidhedothatwhydidhedothatwhy~" he said that all in one breath before giving out a big sigh. His palm flew to his mouth and he looked at the door one last time before leaving the house.

Time Skip

Venti opened the door of his house and saw his step mother standing there hands cross.

"What took you so long to get home?" she said as he slapped Venti. It was so hard you could see the hand print planted on his face.

"Dinner is delayed because of you now. Go prepare dinner for me and your dad" she said angrily.

"Go on, get moving. You waiting till Christmas to finally start moving?" Venti sighed and slipped off his shoes and walked to the kitchen. While cooking dinner, he accidentally burn himself and it made a noticeable mark on his arm. Ah shit, he thought to himself. He put his arm in cold running water to stop the stinging pain. Eventually it did.

After he made dinner for his parents, he walked to his bedroom, locked the doors and throw himself to bed. The series of event that happened in Xiao's house made him blush.

"Idiot, why did he do that to me" he said quietly under his breathe as he face down and start kicking his bed in excitement. Ahh thinking of him is making me go crazy.

Time Skip

It was another normal day in school but instead it was Friday.

Xiao entered the school thinking of going to the music room again first. He slide the door slowly seeing Venti sitting on a table, facing the window and doing nothing. Xiao thought to himself it was odd seeing Venti doing nothing because he usually practice his music stuff but today he was not. He was just staring, at thin air. He was just lost in his own world.

"Thinking about them makes me go crazy mhm" Venti said under his breathe. Xiao was approaching him and could hear what he was saying. He narrowed his eyes in confusion, who is this person?

He tapped on Venti shoulder and Venti was startled by it. He noticed Xiao was here so bit his inner lip from nervousness.

"Uh oh hi Xiao come here sit with me" he said as he tapped on the table beside him telling him to sit there. Xiao looked at Venti fiddling with his fingers and he was confused with this act. Why is he feelings nervous? He thought to himself as he was hesitant on whether he should ask him who he was talking about. In the end he did because he could not bare the feeling of wanting to get an answer.

"Venti who were you talking about just now?" Venti fiddled his finger even more and now also fidgeting his toe (yall get it right 🧍‍♀️). How do I tell him?

"Ah is someone of course.." a loud sigh from Xiao filled the whole room. Xiao turns to look at Venti to see Venti already looking at him. He cupped his hands on Venti chubby cheeks and pull the boy close to him.

"Hmm tell me~" Xiao whined as he tried to force out an answer from Venti.

"Noooo~" he whined back. Xiao let go of Venti and lay his head low as a sign of defeat. He tilted his head up a little, just enough to see Venti in the eye.

"But no matter who you love, I'll support you" Xiao said as his heart suddenly ached. No matter who you love, I won't stop loving you, he thought to himself. A small soft gentle grin grew in his face when he said those words. No matter what, he was willing to do anything for the person he truly treasure.

Venti heart rate per second increased to such an inhuman state. He breathed in and out slowly to calm himself down when he sees Xiao amazingly good looking looks when he smiles. He does not know why but just looking at this man, makes him feel so special. Xiao treats and give love to Venti as if he was the only person in earth. Because of this gesture and act, Venti love for Xiao increased tremendously.

He returned the gesture of Xiao smiling by giving him a wide happy grin. Him wanting to tell Xiao so bad that is you, you are the one I have been thinking about all this time. All he could do was think about this man. He looked at how his ruffled hair sway with the wind. He just wants to call this man his and only his.

Xiao, you're the one I love.

--------------------

Note: Thank you so much for the amount of reads I'm getting. I reached 1k+ reads and I can't thank you enough for that. I'll try to update the story regularly as much as I can because right now is the June holidays so yay HAHAH.

**
So if you guys are confused about the schooling system, here it is. I'm like Asian so uhm the school system is diff here from European countries IDK but yuh.

Both Venti and Xiao are at their last year of Secondary School? Which makes them 15-16. In secondary school we don't do like those major things idk so like is more of club activities that's why Xiao said music stuff cuz Venti is in music band. Like those trumpets kids, yuh. Right now they are in the middle of the year ish going to be the end so they are going to take a major exam in secondary school which determine what college they are going to yk. Okay that's all for now so bye bye.