Xiao

Note: bestay we have 40+ votes and 800+ reads??? damn thanks yall 😩🙏 (okay so like idk what to put as the title so like I just put 'xiao' HAHAHA PLS

AU where when Xiao blush or gets shy, his ears will get red as fck.

---------------

[Narrator POV]

Weeks Later

Ever since that day in the music room, everything felt odd, in a good way of course. Whenever Venti greeted Xiao, Xiao would turn into a blushing mess. Venti would question himself why Xiao would always look away when Venti tries to talk to him.

"Hey Xiao!" Venti greeted Xiao with a big smile

"Oh hi" he replied as he cover his ears and looked away. Venti was a little upset because he thought why does he always act like this around me.

"Xiaoo~" Venti tried to get Xiao attention.

No reply

"Xiao!" Venti had enough of this because it have been happening for weeks. He took both of his hands and pull Xiao face near his.

"Can you stop ignoring me!!?" Venti said as he pull Xiao face closer to his. Xiao eyes widened in shock and his face slowly heat up.

"V-venti" he squealed.

"Stop ignoring me" Venti sulk as he hold Xiao's hands. Xiao panicked not knowing how to reply.
He remained quiet as he fiddle with his fingers. Venti narrowed his eyes in confusion and got his face closer to Xiao until their nose bump into each other. W-what Xiao thought to himself. His ears got redder and redder and Venti noticed how red it got and he started to get worried.

"Uhm Xiao are you okay? You seem sick?" he said as he placed his palm on Xiao forehead to check his temperature.

"Wha-" Xiao said as his heart was beating against his ribcage. He squat down and covered his face with his hands.

"Uhhhhhhh~" the sound that came out of Xiao mouth as he tries to calm himself down. He made a little space in between his fingers to peek and he saw Venti right infront of him.

"Xiao are you okay, you seem sick. Want to go to the nurse office? We can get your temperature checked there" Venti took Xiao's hands and pull him up. He held Xiao hands and walked Xiao to the nurse office.

He got his temperature checked and he was in fact sick. He had a minor cold which did not bothered Xiao that much but worried Venti so much. They walked out of the nurse office, hands still together. At this point, instead of Xiao reacting about it, he just let it happened because he liked it.

"Are you sure are you okay Xiao?" Venti asked as the worried look plaster all over his face.

"mhm is fine" even after Xiao reprimanding it to him that he was fine, he still was worried.

"Why are you so worried anyways?" Venti sighed.

"When I was younger, someone i cared for died, which caused the divorce of my parents. My father remarried this women and i don't like her at all. I'm living with her as well. But either way, you may never know what cold is this so kinda worried right now, i don't know" Venti said as he sulked.

"But I hope this is not a bad one" he said as he smiles looking at Xiao golden eyes.

Both Xiao and Venti left the school. Venti brought Xiao back to his house.

"Uh Venti, you can stay here if you want for a little. I know you're tired because you have been taking care of me since we were in school" Venti grin and nodded. He ran to Xiao and walked beside him as they enter the house together.
They climbed the spiral staircase and entered Xiao's room.

Xiao changed into something comfortable and snuggled into his bed. Venti on the other hand was taking care of Xiao. He placed a wet towel on Xiao's forehead to cool it and made food with for him along with Xiao's nanny.

"You're so weak when it comes to this. You're like a baby" Venti said as he giggled to himself.

"Didn't you just said you were really worried about this" Xiao responded as he sulk. Venti grin as he was glad Xiao was doing much more better.

"I am going to leave the almond tofu here and your drink. There is also extra towel for you forehead incase you suddenly feel like a fever is growing in you. Since now you are a bit more better then earlier in school" Venti stood up from the side of the bed and tried to walk away.

Before he walked away, he felt something grabbing his hands. He looked behind seeing Xiao on his hand. Before he could react to what was happening, Xiao pulled Venti into his bed. Xiao snuggled Venti and pulled him into his arms.

"X-xiao?"

----------------------

Note: pls don't kill me because they were having their fluff moment there.but I stopped it suddnely 🤣🤣🤣🙏. Okay bye.