Can I be Your Boyfriend?

[Narrator POV]

It was a new day for school. As always, nothing much changed both Xiao and Venti changed into their uniform and head to school. While Xiao was walking to school when he saw Venti across him, about to cross the zebra crossing to school.

They both looked at each, both turning red like a tomato.

"Uh" "Uh"

"No wait you go first Venti"

"Is fine you go first"

"Okay, uh can I be your boyfr-"

"HEY VENTI" Xiangling interrupted Xiao as she wrapped her arm around Venti neck.

"Hello Xiao, we are going to borrow Venti for a bit okay. Yall can do whatever yall want to do later on yea. Bye~" she said as she pull Venti into the school. Geez.

Xiangling along with Venti and the 2 lovebirds (yk who it is right 😏) entered the Music Room. She locked the door behind her and closed all thr window and blinds as if they are in some detective episode.

"Venti you got a lot or explaining to do between you and Xiao" she said as she crossed her arms and leg.

"Uh, uhm well... do I have to tell you everything?" Venti said sheepishly. Obviously he was nervous about that because everything means they kissed and all which made Venti a little flustered thinking about it.

"Yes" Xiangling said. Chongyun and Xingqiu got closer into the circle so they can hear Venti loud and clear.

"SoXiaoconfessedtomeandtheniwenttohishouseandthenhepulledmeinandkissmeandthenisaidilikehimbackandthenwehuggedforabit" he said all that in one breath before he let out a huge exhale. Xiangling, Chongyun and Xingqiu looked at each other in disbelief.

"AHHHHH" xiangling squealed as she hugged Venti tightly.

"You finally confessed to him huh?" Xingqiu said as he pat on Venti shoulder.

"Are you guys dating already?" Xiangling said in excitement.

"No..."

"Huh? How come?"

"I'm too shy to asked him to be my boyfriend.. beside i don't know if he wants to be in a relationship with me. You can like someone but not date them right?"

"*sigh* you're so hopeless and clueless in this type of things" Xingqiu said as he rest his back on the chair.

"Ask him out today" Xiangling insisted.

"t-today?"

"Yes Venti. You heard me. I said today"

"Well.. help me atleast"

"eHe of course Venti!"

Timeskip

It was the last period and they just came back from another class. Venti was about to walk up to his original sit to see Chongyun glaring at him while he walked up to the sit. Chongyun shook his head and made an expression that sort of said nope you're not sitting here. You're sitting beside Xiao. Venti could tell perfectly what Chongyun wants out from this. Venti gave in and took his books from his desk and walked up to Xiao and sat beside him. Xiao startled for a sec when he saw Venti approaching him. Xiao ears heated up as he adjust his uniform to make sure he look presentable infront of Venti.

"Hi what are you doing here?" Xiao said sheepishly. He was obviously embarrassed over what happened at his house that time. Thinking about it made his heart throb, though he wants to do it again.

"It's quite obvious why" he said as he points at both Xingqiu and Chongyun. Xiao grinned as he looks at them. Xiao knew Chongyun liked Xingqiu so seeing him with Xingqiu makes him feel happy and proud of him for finally confessing to him.

"Oh by the way, your hat" Venti mood lightened up. He faced Xiao immediately.

"Yes what about it?"

"Is in my house. It probably fell out from your head when we were kissing" Idiot, how are you so straightforward with this? Venti thought to himself as he caught himself turning a little red.

"ehe"

"Come follow me later so I can pass it to you back" Xiao said as he fiddled with his hands. He was obviously planning on asking him out along the way.

Class ended and Venti left the classroom before Xiao. Venti then waited for Xiao, as he leans on the door frame. He looked at Xiao as he think of when will be the perfect time for him to ask Xiao out. He did not realise how obvious he was staring at Xiao which made Xiao notice. When Xiao finally walked up to him, he snapped back to reality.

"Let's get going already Xiao" Venti said as he skipped ahead.

They reached Xiaos home and Venti was greeted by Sophie at the doorstep.

"Where is Ganyu?" Xiao asked as he placed his bag on the floor. Venti narrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Who is Ganyu?

"Who is Ganyu?" Venti asked, eyebrows lifted slightly.

"Oh that's my older sister" Xiao said as he ruffled his hair.

"Oh I didn't know you had a sister"

"Oh I don't talk about her a lot that's why. We don't look identical. Anyways we are going up to my room Sophie" Sophie nodded as Xiao lift up his bag and carried it to his room. Venti was already ahead of him, skipping his way to Xiaos room. Xiao thought it was adorable seeing him do that. Venti opened the door and see his hat on Xiaos bed.

"Aaa there it is!" Venti brisk walk to Xiaos bed and took his hat back. He them checked if it is still in good condition. When Venti was brisk walking to the hat Xiao was already standing outside. He hesitated thinking whether if he should ask him about it now or later. Is now or never Xiao, he thought to himself as he clenched his fist. Xiao closed the door behind him and walked up to him and rest his forehead on Venti shoulders so he won't see his face because he thought it would feel embarrassed about how red his face was turning when this was happening.

"Venti, can I be your boyfriend?"

-------------

Note: Hello school just started again so like updates might be a little slow, sorry :( . And also about the family member, they got discharge a few days ago and I'm really happy about it :) alright byee