Study 'Date'

Note: I'm editing the earlier chapters cuz my grammar, my English is so bad there. I mean is still is but... yes.

------------------

Time Skip to another few weeks later
(I'm sorry I suck at this)

[Narrator POV]

It was the examination period soon so Xiao and Venti decided to go study in a local public library near by the school.

This past few weeks, they have gotten even more closer than before. Lately, Venti have been asking for love tips from Chongyun and Xingqiu because recently they got together.

<Texting>

Xingqiu: sup

Venti: I need help

Xingqiu: What is it? You're amazing friend will help you
Xiangling: such lies

Venti: How do I make move

Xiangling: yolo
Chongyun: Not the single one giving the advice HAHAHAH
Xiangling: Let me ask, who was the one that helped you get together with Xingqiu?

Venti: PLEASE
Venti: No but fr help me rn

Xiangling: You with Xiao rn?

Venti: soon soon, we are going on a study date like rn

Xiangling: oh 😏?
Chongyun: Where 😏?

Venti: as if I'm going to tell you
Venti: PLS none of you are helping me

Xingqiu: I'm thinking
Xiangling: think so long, what you got distracted by Chongyun cuz he's in ur mind is it?

Venti: BRB HES COMING

Xingqiu: i swear to god Xiangling

Venti went Offline

Xiao walked down the hills with his Black pants and black hoodie with his ruffled hair tied back. Tint of red started to appeared on Venti face. Dang he looks good.

"Yo"

"Ah Hello Xiao" he said as he gives a small wave at Xiao. Xiao acknowledge it and started to walk ahead of Venti.

Meanwhile Xiangling, Xingqiu and Chongyun.

They met up in a gas station and decided to do something to Venti. They are going to watch Venti in action.

"Okay guys, according to Snapchat location, they are going to the library near our school" Xingqiu chuckled as they are going to spy on Venti "date" with Xiao.

"pft, this is gonna be fun" Xiangling said as she gave the two boys a wide grin.

Back to Xiao and Venti