he's mine

[Narrator POV] 

Venti walked down to the dark alley to enter his home. He started to crack his knuckled, a habit when he get nervous. He knew deep down something bad was going to happened to him due to this. He bite his inner lip when he reached the doorstep of the house. He took out the keys from his bag and slowly unlock the door. The lights were still on, due to this he got more anxious she's awake..

He unlocked the door and slowly went into the house, peeking to see if there was anyone in the living room. When he saw the figure there standing waiting for him, he immedietly wanted to scream. The feeling of when someone stomach drops, that was exactly what he was feeling. He hated it. His mother was never an abuser, more of a manupulator. All the words she told Venti when father wasn't around was one of the few things that traumatized Venti so much. He just wanted to see his biological mom again, she was such a sweet lady. Venti in fact look more like his mom than dad. One of the reason why his father does not like Venti that much, sadly. He never gotten any happy memories at home, majority of the happy once came from school.

oh no... he silently said to himself.

"Why are you home late?" Venti step mother said in an angry tone. He did not have a good excuse, it was obviously his fault why he was back home late. 

"If you these type of things i'm not allowing you to leave your room. You do not deserve anything. Thank god your dad was the one who take you in and asked me to take care of you, or not I would already kick you out of my house. Your existance disgust me. Go find your real mom. I don't want you here" of course as always, Venti kept quiet, not bothered to say a single word nor fight back because if he got kicked out he got no where else to go. 

I guess i'm living like this forever till I get my own apartment..

Next Day

Venti woke up suprisingly early today because of obvious reason, he was planning to walk to school with Xiao. When Venti went to his house, Xiao was already ready, constantly adjusting his clothes making sure he looks presentable infront of Venti as if they are going to their first date. 

"Hey Venti" Xiao greeted the boy as he put his phone away.

"Hi Xiao!" Venti said as he gave the boy a big grin.

"Did you miss me?"

"Funny joke, I was with you yesterday" Xiao as he rolled his eye jokingly.

"Quick we are going to be late" Venti said as he skipped ahead Xiao to school.

Xiangling, Chongyun and Xingqiu were buying drinks from a vending machine as they wait patiently for Venti to arrive. When they heard the loud talking from Venti, all three were alerted by it and peeked to see. One thing for sure they remembered was when they say Venti and Xiao walking to school together, their palms straight away went to their mouth.

"Xiangling.."

"Yes I know, we are seeing the same things Xingqiu"

"Did they, start dating?" Chongyun said, adding on what Xianling said.

"Maybe.." Xingqiu said as he narrowed in eyebrows.

Xiangling then walked up to Venti and pulling him away from Xiao. Xiao was talking about some things and when he was done talking he then realised he was gone.

"where the fuck he went"

"Xiangling why did you pull me away from him oh my god"

"Bestie, you dating Xiao already?" Oh yea, I have yet told her about it.

"Uhm I guess?" Chongyun and Xingqiu were too there listening to whatever Venti gotta say.

"AAAA CONGRATS!" Xiangling squealed as she pulled Venti into a hug. Xiao was finding Venti just for him to see standing there awkwardly while Xiangling was hugging him.

"Help me Xiao" said in a monotone voice. Xiao then pulled Venti and hugged him really tight.

"Go away he's mine" Xiao said as he pat Venti head.

"Ew gays" Xingqiu said as he look at the boys hugging each other.

"Aren't you gay for Chongyun" Xiangling said.

"Yea why?" Xiangling sighed she facepalm her face.

---------------------

Note: OMFG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR WHAT 2 WEEKS? STUPID ART CLASS, GEEZ.  anyways see you in another 2 weeks 😎 JKJK, I HOPE SO NOT