Move In

[Narrator POV] 

Both and Venti walked down the hall way as the blaber about some random things. But to Xiao something was weird about him. Venti seem a little bit more quiet then usual. XIao felt like the more talkative one now. 

They entered the classroom and Chongyun allowed Venti to sit at his place. Either way he just wanted to sit beside Xingqiu. Xiao allowed Venti to hold onto his hand so he have something to hold on when he was sitting down. Sometimes Xiao worry about Venti not showing his real emotion that much ever since he knows what it was life at Venti household. Asking him was about how he was feeling was another hastle for Xiao because he was afraid of making Venti uncomfortable, but he could not bare looking at Venti feeling down. He wants to make Venti know that he is here for him. 

"Venti, are you alright. You don't seem good today. You sick?" Venti just looked and Xiao in the eye and he started sobbing. 

"Don't ask me that, I will cry oh my god" Venti sobbing grew and Xiao started panic. clueless on what he was meant to do. Xiao then pat on Venti head awkwardly asking him to calm down and explain everything. Venti proceed to explain everything that happened in his house. Talking about it made him feel so down. He hated it there. He wanted to move out from the god damn place. Xiao sit back and listened to everything Venti had to say, letting him rant to him.

"But is fine.. Honestly, once I graduate, I will start working so I can get an apartment!" Venti said cheerfully. Xiao knew how much that must have hurt him.

"Move in with me then" Xiao said, interrupting whatever Venti was just saying.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Xiao sighed and cupped Venti cheeks and pull it closer to his.

"I said, Move. In. To. My. House" Venti startled because of the sudden gesture of his which made him a little flustered because of that.

"People are watching....." Venti said, stressing the last syllable.

"And? Are you gonna say yes or no to that" Xiao said, pulling Venti face even closer to his until their nose touches.

"Yes yes yes" Venti said sheepishly as he pulled away from Xiao hands, pouting a little from how flustered he was.

"Good" Xiao said, letting go of Venti. They continued their class, not really paying attention to the teacher infront teaching. They were just having their own conversation. 

Timeskip to after school

"Xiao, how do I tell my parents I want to move out though?" he said as he hold onto Xiao upper arm tighter. They were walking to the bus stop, Xiao planning to send him to the bus stop before he go his own way. 

"Any way as long you get out from the house" Xiao said without any hesitation. 

"Even if it requires violent?" Venti said, sounding like as if he was doubting that it would actually work. Xiao sighed and stopped walking, making Venti do the same. 

"This whole week, you slowly pack everything. Pass it to me and I will put it in the extra room in my house. About the bed, i'll buy you a new one and some storage place. I'll handle that part" Xiao said as he start walking slowly, explaining the plan. 

"Once you think everything you want to keep is in my house already, you can slowly tell them you are moving out. If you think it might have some violence is fine, I will be outside the house at your doorstep. If I hear a fight happening inside, i'll call the police" Venti paused and looked at Xiao directly in the eye.

"Why police? Won't that make the problem bigger?"

"You got a reason Venti. Is for you safety anyways.." Xiao said as he hold onto Venti hands tighter.

They waved each other goodbye as Xiao watch the bus Venti was in drove away.

Venti walked up to the door slowly, peeking through the small window near the door to see if his mother was in the living room or not. When he saw the lights off, his eyes lightened and slowly opened the door and walk up to his room. This was the first time he did not hear nagging from his step mother which made insanely happy.

He walked up and took out a small bag and packed whatever he thinks it's important for him to bring to Xiao's house. He barely had anything in his room so packing was not so hard. He hid the bag filled with his things in his closet and went to shower before dozing off in his room. The emotion he was feeling, he was not sure if he was afraid of what will happened or if he was excited and happy to leave this horrible place. Whatever emotions he was feeling, one thing for sure he was finally happy he's out, hopefully..

----------------

Note: IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG. I got like a lot of mental breakdown these days so like yea I'm mentally drained basically. so that's why I have not gotten the motivation to write. and exams are getting more stressful and stressful. I just finished my weighted assessment and now I'm just preparing for end of year exams so I'm sorry if I'm not able to update weekly cuz writing it's tiring since I only do this for fun and not like a serious thing. so writing is not my top prioty so I apologise for that. so people who were so engrossed in this story,  IM SORRY. I'll try my best to update weekly.... I hope. but yea the chaps will be short ig. so yea I'm sorry ㅠㅠ