Cute

[Narrator POV]

Venti walked to his room. It was already setup for him. There was a bed ready for him with soft pillows and huge blankets for the cold weather. Venti was impressed Xiao prepared everything here. He did not know Xiao was this type of person. Venti closed the door behind him and and turned off the lights. He strolled to bed and got comfortable on his bed. After a few minutes passed, he was just about to get doze off when suddenly he heard a knock on the door. Seriously? When I'm about to sleep? he thought to himself.

Venti stood up from his bed and walked slowly to the door. He opened the door slowly and Xiao pushed the door open and walked passed Venti. Venti himself was shock why Xiao did that. Next thing he knew Xiao was on his bed, all comfortable. Venti brisk walk to the bed and pulled the blankets away from Xiao.

"What the hell are you doing here" Xiao was not facing Venti at that point of time so Venti did not know what expression Xiao had on his face.

"The heaters are broken" Xiao said, still hiding his face from Venti. Venti was confused what he meant by that. When he was last there, the heaters were completely fine.

"If yours is broken how come is my room heaters not?" Venti asked generously actually not knowing Xiao real intentions, was to sleep with him.

"Tch whatever just let me sleep here for tonight. Is cold in my room" does he not get the hint?

"Okay then I'll sleep in your roo-"

"NO, I mean no. Sleep in this room. Bet you don't want to freeze to death there don't you?"

"I actually don't mind" Venti said, still very confuse on what Xiao really want.

"Is really cold there, Venti" Xiao, but this time he's sitting down facing Venti.

"Is fine I said, I don't mi-" Xiao grabbed Venti hands and pulled him to the bed.

"I want to sleep with you dumbass" Xiao said, burrying his face on Venti's chest.

"You could've said that and I would allow you to you know"

"Mhm" Xiao hummed still hiding his embarrassed face from Venti. Venti pulled up the blanket and hugged Xiao tightly.

"Xiao you know, I actually liked you from the very beginning. You were so cool. You were a straight A student, and you looked attractive. you were also-" Venti paused because he was interrupted by Xiao's snoring. Venti did not even realise he was talking to someone who was already dozing off.

"UGH. Jeez I had to put in so much courage just for you to be asleep" Venti said as he push Xiao away sleep the other way so he was not facing Xiao.

"Goodnight Xiao, I guess. Sleep well and sweet dreams"

hm, goodnight Venti.

Time Skip

[Venti POV]

It has been 2 year since I moved in with Xiao. Not going to lie, the experience was alright. We went on cute dates and when we are sleeping in separate rooms, he's always suddenly on my bed snoring. How annoying of him.

We once went to an amusement park and he ride a really cool roller coaster but he passed out in mid ride. He gained consciousness in the end so it was fine.

He made food for me when I was sick and let me tell you something, he was amazing. The food was delicious and I begged for more. But he said no because he had to do his work. So hardworking of him. 

We are both now in Junior College and we are doing different courses. I am doing music while he is doing business and photography. When he told me he was doing photography, I was confuse myself. I did not know he would do something like that, he does not look like that type of person. He explained to me everything already though. He always liked photography, he would always use his sister camera to take picture of her and sometimes the scenery. Xiao took business too because he said is not guaranteed you will have stable job if you only do photography for a living. He took photography because it was his hobby and something he likes doing. 

[Narrator POV]

Venti woke up to see no Xiao beside him like where he was last night. He examined the whole room and see no Xiao to be seen. He stood up from bed and went outside. He finally saw Xiao, he was cooking food in kitchen. 

"Oh hey Xiao!" Venti said as he run up to Xiao and gave him a big hug. 

"I'm going to work today by the way" Xiao stopped stirring the coffee and looked at Venti.

"Is it your new job?"

"Yea is in a cafe. My classmate Aether actually recommended me this place he was working at since it was hiring people. So I decided to work there to get some money. Along the way I can save up to get my own home" Xiao eyebrows narrowed as he heard those last few words that came out of Venti mouth.

"Own home? what about here. Do you not like it here?"  Xiao said as he walked closer to Venti.

"Is not that I don't like it here dear, i don't want to always depends on you. You helped me so much already. Don't get the wrong idea" Venti said as he placed his hand on Xiao shoulder. Xiao pull Venti in for a hug as he buried his face on Venti shoulders.

"Get a job all you want but never leave me" Xiao said. It was not that loud but it was enough for Venti to hear every single syllabus.

"Of course I won't dear. See you later in the evening once I head back home"

"I'll fetch you"

"No is fine I can go back home mysel-" Xiao pressed his lips on Venti's to keep him silent.

"Yes see you later, Venti dear"

-----------

Note: AYO DOUBLE UPDATE LESGO. anyways uhhhhhh the story is going to end real soon. IS SO FUN YALL AND THAMK YOU FOR THE AMT OF SUPPORT I GET :((((( SOME OF YALL COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY. idk abt me making a new story but I HOPE I GET SOME IDEAS AND WRITE A NEW ONE. and with some learning from other authors, I want to make sure the next story I make will be good one. this story is literally my first one so is a bit... bad? idk. but yea I really love you all sm :( <3333

I also hope everyone are having a great day! since this month is suicide prevention month, I just wanna say if you guys need help or just want someone to talk to, I am here with open arms :) you can dm me here or add my discord (tasha#9655) and you can rant to me anything u want and I'll try my best to comfort you. I'm not the best at comforting but as long you know I'm here for you that is all that matter <3.