Developed Feelings

Note: Omg dangg I'm getting votes or those star things wtv u call them. Thank you sm!! it means so much to me. I'm sorry if like there are missing words in sentences. I think as I type so like there may be errors in grammar etc here and there :) so yes back to the story.

Art: @yeetoldy on twt :)

---------------

[Xiao POV]

"Let's get to class" Venti said as he runs to door while grabbing my hand along the way. Such smooth soft skin.

We entered the classroom, being the last two to arrive for class.

"You know you can let go of my hand right Venti?" I said before he slide the door open.

"Oh uhm yea.. sorry" he looked away as his ears turn red from embarrassment. He slide the door open seeing everyone already at their sit ready for class.

"And why are you two young gentlemen late for class?" The teacher said. We looked at each signalling each to go talk first. In the end I spoke up.

"I'm sorry Mdm but we did not keep track of time.." I was relieved she did not make us go for detention.

"Alright, make sure this will not happened again, understood?"

"Yes Mdm" we both went back to our sit. Surprisingly Chongyun sit was empty, he sat beside Xingqiu.

"Oh Chongyun why are you on my sit" Venti said.

"I want to sit beside Xingqiu, you can sit at my place if you want to" Venti face lightened up. He then stroll to Chongyun sit which was beside me.

"Hi Xiao look like I am siting beside you again!" he said as he sat down on Chongyun sit.

Few minute past and this whole time we were just talking.

"Hmm Xiao.?"

"Yes?"

"Have you ever gotten into a relationship?" what with the sudden question?

"Yes of course with a girl from another class"

"And when was that?"

"Uhm, last month?"

"Wat?? And you never told me?" He sulk

"You never asked." I said as Venti pouted and looking at another direction.

"Hey Xiao, we should go to your house to hang out!"

"w-why my house?" my house?? My room is a literal mess. Is nowhere clean.

"UH why not your house Venti"

"My parents are not the best not going to lie because-"

"Is fine Venti.. I understand" Venti looked at me as a small grin grow in him.

"b-but let me go home and clean my room first!" Venti giggled as he nod in approval.

Time Skip

"Okay let's go Xiao!" he ran ahead of me and turned behind to face me.

We board the bus because my home was not that easy to go to. We got off the bus and walked for a few more minute to the front of my house.

"Xiao, this your house?"

"Yup" his eyes widened in excitement. Everyone reacted like this.

"Okay let's get in" we opened the big tall and wide gate of his front house. We entered the house and we got greeted by my nanny, Sophie. She have been taking care of me since elementary school so I pretty much grew up with her.

"Xiao, who did you bring today. A friend or perhaps a-"

"He's my friend" as a frowning grew in me.

"Venti go sit on the couch while I go clean my room real quick"

"Yessir!" Venti eagerly sat on the couch as Sophie brought some soda for him. I climbed up the spiral staircase and ran to my room and start cleaning my room.

[Venti POV]

"How was Xiao girlfriend like?" Sophie widened in shock.

"I am surprise that Xiao mention about it to you because he does not like to open up. Who are you exactly to him?"

"Me? You will have to ask Xiao for that one. I am personally just a close friend to him!" close friend? We just started talking 1-2 days ago..

"Oh really. Xiao really hates socialising so him having a friend to talk to makes me so happy about it. Thank you Venti?"

"Yup it's Venti"

10 minutes had passed by and no sign of Xiao.

"I'm going to go check on Xiao" I said as I climbed the spiral staircase and walked to the front of his room. The door was closed so I slowly peek in to see if he is there. He was still cleaning the room. I put my bead into the room a little more seeing only half of the room clean.

"pfftt Hahahahahaha" I laughed out loud seeing how dirty his room look.

"V-venti!! Why are you here!?"

"You were taking too long, cmon we can always clean your room together!" we cleaned up his awful dirty looking room for the next 10 minute and we surprisingly did it pretty quickly.

"YAY done!!" Venti said as he applauded.

"Let's play some board game"

"Sure!"

--------------

Note: This is part 1 of this chap, next chap I'm posting it tmr. I'm excited for u guys to read the next chap cuz sheesh shits bout to get violent.