Yes

[Narrator POV]

"Can i be your boyfriend?"

Those few words gave Venti deja yu. The words made him into a blushing mess. He does not want to admit but hearing those words said gave him butterflies. It felt so weird and foreign to him though. He never had a lover before in his life so Xiao was his first love. He was so foreign to the idea of love that after meeting Xiao, he started to know more about it. He had never felt so happy in his life before, he just wants to shout on top of his lungs and say "I love Xiao so much!". 

Venti silence made Xiao doubt. His heart felt like it was sinking in a deep ocean. It hurts to think the love of his life probably does not want to be his boyfriend. How is he going to move on from this event if Venti did said no? He sighed and lifted his head from Venti shoulder and walked away.

"If you do not want to is fine. Is not my place to force you.." Xiao walked away, planning to go down stairs to get some water for Venti. Before he could reach the door, he felt someone hugging him from the back. It was Venti. 

Venti wanted to scream internally. He never felt so happy when Xiao finally asked him to be his boyfriend. When Xiao walked away, he did not even think twice, he ran up to him and hug him from the back so tightly as if it was their last time hugging. Xiao on the end other hand when he felt the hug, all he could do this stand there in shock. It felt like years since he hugged Venti. Venti mumbled something that Xiao can't quite hear.

"Hm?"

"I said yes" Xiao eyes widened. It felt like his heart were doing back flips. He got so flustered his lips even started to quiver. He tried to play it cool and ask him again what he meant. 

"Yes to what?" Xiao said, stuttering.

"You're such an idiot, Yes you can be my boyfriend" towards the end of the sentence, it was more like a mumble but it was loud enough for Xiao to hear. Xiao then carried Venti over his shoulder and throw him into his bed. After that he got into bed and hugged Venti tightly. Xiao also pulled the blankets up. 

"X-xiao??" the way he said his name, it was quite obvious he was very flustered about it. Xiao kept quiet and continued to hold Venti tightly. Yea he is not letting me go Venti thought to himself. Well.. yes it was true. 

"Thank You.." Xiao said silently. Venti confused what he meant by thank you. He did nothing to make Xiao thank him, right...?

"About what?" Venti said as he hug back. He suddenly heard very soft sobs coming from above him. Is that Xiao? he slowly looked up to see Xiao eyes closed as tears trails down his face. He sniffing on his tears slightly and as quietly as possible so that Venti would hear it but in the end, Venti did notice it. 

"Xiao why are you crying" Xiao flinched a little from the question. Venti got worried he shifted his position so that Xiao face exactly right in front of him. He cupped his palms onto Xiao face as he use his thumb to wipe his tears away.

"Why are you crying dear?" Venti looked at him sobs quietly. He could not resist but give this man a soft kiss on his lips. Xiao startled and kissed back, both of them melting into the kiss, embracing each second. 

"No matter what reason it is, i hope is happy tears" Venti said he as pulled away from the kiss. They cuddled each other and Xiao ended up sleeping on the crook of Venti's neck.

"I'm home!" Ganyu shouted from the entrance of the house. 

"Where is Xiao?" Ganyu asked Sophie as she slip of her shoes.

"I think in his room with Venti, you know the guy Xiao talks about" Ganyu eyebrow lifted slightly when she heard that. She walked upstairs towards and knocked on his door 3 times. No answer. She knocked again, no answer. She gave up opened the door slowly. Fortunately, it was not locked. She opened the door and scan through the dark room to see them sleeping while cuddling. She smiled to herself as she look at Xiao calm face when he was sleeping with Venti. She chuckled and mumbled something to herself. "I knew you were gay since you were 14 lol" she closed the door slowly to not disturb their lovey-dovey time together. 

Ganyu went back downstairs and Sophie asked what Xiao and Venti were doing.

"Shh they are sleeping together, how cute" Sophie chuckled to herself as she went back to doing her own things. Ganyu then got back to her room and rested for a bit. 

A few hours later Venti woke up feeling something heavy on his arms. He looked down to see Xiao still sleeping soundly. Dried tears staining his soft skin. He looked at the wall across him to look at the wall clock to realise it was already past 6 pm. He realised he was already past curfew. Shit, he thought to himself. He tried to sit up straight slowly as possible so he would not wake Xiao up that was still sleeping. But he sort of failed to do so. Xiao groaned as he tries to keep Venti down. Venti chuckled and gave Xiao a little chuUu before he got out from bed. 

"I'm sorry Xiao but I have to get going. See you tomorrow in school Xiao!" 

"Let me walk you to the bus stop then" Xiao said as he stood up from his bed. Venti nodded and both of them left Xiao's room. 

Ganyu was watching the television in the living room. When she heard footstep coming from the stairs, she took a glance to see both Xiao and an unfamiliar boy with twin braids coming down the stairs. 

"Uhm hi Ganyu" Venti looked downstairs to see the pretty girl sitting down relaxed watching the television. Omg is the girl, is that Xiao's sister? he thought to himself. Xiao noticed that Venti was admiring his sister too much so he covered his eyes and pulled him closer to him.

"Yea I'm going to walk Venti to the bus stop" Xiao pulled Venti out of his house they both started walking to the bus stop.

The silence between two of them was loud. Venti wanted to hold Xiao's hands but he was too scared to ask him so he tapped Xiao's knuckled using his knuckles to tell signal him to hold his hands. Xiao was confuse what he meant by that.

"Hm?"

"Hold my hand idiot" Venti said slightly pouting. Xiao then intertwined his fingers into Venti's and held hands tightly as if this was their last time.

"Okay, see you tomorrow.." Xiao said not wanting to let go of his hands.

"Let's go to school together!I'll fetch you ehe" Venti said. Xiao just nodded and watched Venti enter the bus. Before he left he gave Venti a small wave before he head back home.

----------------

Note: OMFG IM SORRY FOR JOT UPDATING FJNSKDNSK. I've been busy in school, sorry homies. and also I have another story ongoing 😏 might as well u check it out while I write the other part for this story KEKEKEK. anyways bye