Happy Birthday Venti *Bonus*

Note: very late for his bday so uhm yes.

in this bonus chapter they are dating for almost a year now. All this are not related to the main story :)

-----------------

[Narrator POV]

For this year birthday, Xiao did not want to do anything else other then to spend time with Venti for the whole day, but maybe he failed his mission to do so. Xiao woke up, still hugging Venti like a pillow. Xiao tried to get up but Venti tried to hold him down so Xiao would not get up.

"Mmhmm wait Xiao, a few more minutes.." he said he eventually went back to sleep into Xiaos arms, shoving his head into Xiao's chest. Despite them dating for a long time already, this small gesture still makes Xiao flustered. Due to this, Venti likes to tease Xiao, he likes to see flustered. He likes to see Xiao acting shy because of him.

"I want to make food okay" Xiao pulled Venti together with him. Venti leg wrapped around Xiao waist, his head resting Xiao broad shoulders.

"And also, happy birthday love" Xiao said he cupped Venti chubby cheeks as he pulled Venti closer to his. Xiao then kissed the man soft lips. Venti then returned it with his half awaked kiss. They were sucking on each other lips and embracing each other presence. When they pulled away, Venti rested his head on Xiao chest and hugged Xiao tightly to tell him not to leave him alone yet. But in the end Xiao end up getting away. Venti was looking at Xiao pouting and Xiao slipped out a slight chuckled.

"Told you to not go away from me" Venti said sulking at Xiao. Xiao then carried Venti in bridal style and place him on the sofa.

"Sit here quietly while I make food for you okay darling?"

"mhm" Venti groaned as he went back to sleep, laying down on the couch. After a few minutes Xiao phone got a call. He took a glance and saw his teacher calling.

<Call>

Hello Xiao

Yes hello, what is it?

I want you to do something real quick

what is it?

can you help me check who did the latest assignment and who did not. You got the class list right? Tick against their name if they handed in. I'm going to send in the folder filled with the student work through your email. Thank you

ah... okay, I will do it later

please do it now is an emergency. I need to key in their marks asap

alright..
bye

thank you very much Xiao
Bye

Xiao ended the call and sighed to himself. His class has up to 40 people which is a lot. He wanted to inform Venti about it but looking at him sleeping peacefully just made him not want to do it.

He thought of doing the first 10 students in class while letting the food cook for awhile. Sadly it took longer than expected. He was so engrossed in doing his job he almost forgotten about the food cooking the kitchen. The smell of burnt food made Venti woke up. He woke up seeing no one in the kitchen but a pan frying sausages. He took a closer look to realise the sausages are burnt into crisp. this guy.. He went to his room straight away to find Xiao. He opened the door aggressively to see Xiao doing what the teacher asked him to do.