Sound Of The Flute

Note: I'm surprised people are actually finding this fan fic but okay :D yay!  Anyways back to the story 💀.
Art: @yeetoldy on twt

[Xiao POV]

It was the next day. I woke up, checked my phone and it was already 7.30 am. School starts at 8.45 am so I had enough time to prepare myself for school. I got out from bed and open my curtains. I got ready and left the house.

[Narrator POV]
Xiao was walking the long way to class because he did not want to be early for class. He walked past the music room and overheard a beautiful melody playing from the room. It was someone playing the flute. To him it sounded so soothing and graceful. He hesitated whether if he should slide the door open to see who was playing the flute or not. After a couple of seconds deciding he decided he should take a look and see who was.

He placed his hand on the handle and he slowly slided the door open. The sunlight blurred his vision. He rubbed his eyes and blinked a couple of time to see Venti playing the flute. His eyes widened to see such beauty. Xiao slowly slide the door close behind him and slowly sit on a chair nearest to Venti to enjoy the show. Xiao then started humming with the soothing graceful tune. Xiao humming and the melody of the flute harmonised together perfectly. Venti narrowed his eyes in confusion. in his mind who is that? He stopped playing and Xiao also stopped humming.

Venti slowly turned around. He's eyes widened in surprised and his face turned flushed red. Xiao notice the his face turning red so then he started to panic.

"Aaaa Xiao why are you here" he stuttered as he covers his red hot face.

"uhh I did not mean to scare you Venti I was just listening to you playing the flute" he panicked. He did not know what to do.

Venti sat on the floor and hugged his leg so his knee covers his face. Xiao sighed and kneel down infront of Venti.

"Don't worry, the performance was great"

[Xiao POV]

I kneel infront of Venti as I comfort him. I pat his hand awkwardly as sign of comfort, telling him it was fine. But an unknown feeling made my heart throb. I stopped patting his hand and instead I touched my chest.

Huh? What?

Venti noticed I stopped comforting him so he looked up, seeing me touching my chest.

"What's wrong?" Venti questioned me. I kept quiet and then looked at him in the eye.

"What..?" Venti asked me as he nervously looked  back at me.

"Can you.. uhm play the flute again? I mean is fine if you don't want to-"

"Sure!" he insisted. He took his flute, sat on the table, closed his eyes and started playing the flute. I was watching him from the back. The graceful soothing tune surprisingly made me calm as I listen to it. His hair was blown by the soft gentle wind.

After he finished playing, he slowly turn around to face me. His eyes was watery. A single tear came out from his teardut.

"V-Venti why are you crying?" I walked towards him and wiped his tears off his face.

He shrugged his shoulder, but this gesture made me feel calm. I relaxed my face as a sign of relief.

"Gosh you made me so worried for a second" he giggled as I pat his head to tell him to not cry.

"Oh no the national anthem is playing. We are going to be late for assembly"

"Let's skip it" I said as he giggled. A smile slowly grew on my face. I tried to switch to my frowning face but smiling was so... addicting.

"Oh look you are smiling!" Venti said as he examined my face. I tried to make a frowning face but grin would not leave my face. He was over the moon when he finally see smile.

Seeing him like that makes me so happy.

--------------

Note: Sorry if like my chapters are short af 💀 This may or may not will have a bad ending, like a sad ending yk. so tempted to make a sad ending.

(oh and when Venti turned red, was because he was embarrassed not because he likes Xiao, or does he?  HAHAHAHA)