Together and Forever

[Narrator POV]

It was a few hours since Venti left for work and all Xiao did in those past hours was staring at the wall and do nothing. He was already bored over his dry phone and there was nothing left in his room since majority of the things in his room got thrown out. So his room not in more or less empty.

Venti said he was going back home at 6 and it was 3 at that time. Xiao went to give Venti one text but there was no response.

<loml>
Hi

There was no respose after that. It was still on delivered. Xiao sighed to himself and continued to stare at the wall. He went downstairs and went to drink plain water before going upstairs again. I miss him already.

-

"Venti quick! 2 more medium sized ice coffee and one waffle" Lumine shouted from afar as Venti quickly finish up making the iced coffee. He placed it on a tray and hand it over to Aether to serve it.

It was all over the place. Venti apron was covered with coffee powder etc. It was busy hour and that was what Venti disliked the most.

It was 3 now, there are lesser people coming in which means they can rest a but for now. Aether went out to get some air while Venti was cleaning up the counter and tables. Suddenly a lady came into the store. It caught Venti attention for some reason. But either way he continued cleaning the tables. After awhile, the lady made an order. Lumine went to take the order and straight away went to make it. After a few minutes, she was done, so was Venti cleaning the tables.

"Venti, come here. Help me serve this to the lady siting there, thanks a lot!" Venti took the drink and went straight to the lady and served it to her. Venti was wearing a nametag and the lady read it. The lady eyes widened.

"Venti, is you!" Venti eyebrows narrowed from confusion. He had no clue what she meant by that. After a few second he finally realised.

"Ma?"

Venti went to sit across her as she took a sip from her coffee. It was awkward, after a long time they have been separated, they finally met.

"How is life Venti?" she asked

"So far it's been good" Venti said nervously.

"Are you still living with them" Venti was pretty sure them as in his father and step mother.

"Not anymore, fortunately" he smiled.

"What about you? How is life for you?" Venti asked.

"Well I guess. I'm living alone now with two cats at home. Is very peaceful. I'm working a decent work too. Right now is my break"

"Ah.. I see... Must be nice!"

"Yep it is". The atmosphere went back to awkward again. After a few minutes, she stood up from her chair.

"Alright, I'm going to take my leave. It was nice meeting you Venti. Hope we see each other more often!"

"Wait, we should exchange numbers" Venti suggested as he took out his phone.

"Ah yes of course". She dialed the number on Venti phone and saved it.

"Alright thank you, see you next time. Bye!" They waved at each other and she left the cafe.

Venti walked up Lumine who was there confused with what just happened.

"Who was that?" Lumine asked as she put down her phone.

"She's my biological mother. She looked the same as I can remember" Lumine smiled and offered Venti to sit infront of her as they both chatted away. Aether joined along the way and it lasted for awhile since only 5-10 customer were coming every hour so the whole thing was relaxing.

It was finally six and it was finally time for Venti to leave. Venti packed his stuff and placed it on a counter. Before he left he did one last cleaning on all the tables. Suddenly he felt someone carrying him.

"What!?" He realised it was Xiao carrying him over his shoulder.

"Xiao atleast let me clean up!" Xiao totally ignored that instead he took Venti and Venti's bag out of the cafe.

"Lumine, Aether, Venti is out for the day" Both Lumine and Aether was chuckling among themselves as they see Venti looking embarrassed.

"Xiao you can put me down you know" Xiao went to put Venti down. Venti adjusted his clothes and took his bag back from Xiao.

"So, how was work" Xiao said as he looked at Venti.

"It was good I guess.. I met my biological mother!" Venti said as he intertwined his fingers with Xiao's.

"Oh? How was she?"

"She was really sweet. I want to talk to her more often!" he said happily. They went back home walking and talked about each other days.

Venti days now are so nice and simple. He left his toxic home and now with the love of his life. In a blink of an eye, they both graduated from Junior College and went to start on university together. Let's just say, they spent they rest of their life together.

the end~♡

------------------

Note: HEY..... YEA IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT YES THE SERIES ENDED YAY..thank u for all the support I've been getting and honestly yall made me like writing. The comments lightens up my day sometimes too!! so yayyy. I might make more chap here and there abt their experience being together so YEA... AND IM WRITING A FANFIC TOO RN SO YASS #NOREST. currently writing a Yanfei x Hu Tao ff so if any of u guys like that u guys can maybe stay tune for that eheh. SO YES CYA IN MY NEXT WORK. THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU GUYS SMMMMMM. OKAYYY BYEEE <33333