For the Sake of Me??

Note: Please sign 'Free Palestine' petition. The link will be in my conversation. Thank You.
Art: @yeetoldy on twt (agn 💀)

----------------

[Venti POV]

I ran away as far as I could from the classroom so Xiao would not find because I overheard Xiao saying he will go look for me. I went to the roof floor to get some fresh air. When I was walking to the bench to sit down, I saw Barbara sitting down. Barbara noticed me so she invited me to sit with her.

"Ah Venti, come here sit with me" she said as she waved at me. I waved back. She gave me some space and I sat down beside her.

"Hi Venti how's life? It has been awhile since we spoke to each other" she said.

"Hey Barbara.. How do I tell someone I am doing something for the sake of them?" I said as I clench my fist.

"Ah. I am no good in this type of things. But one thing for sure is you should address the person directly why you are doing this" I bite my lip as she say those words.

"How am I suppose to address them directly when I can't even make face that person anymore?" I said as my tears star to form and my sight got blurry.

Barbara rub my back giving me a sign that she's here for me.

"Take your time Venti"

[Xiao POV]

Where are you Venti?

I breathe started to become unsteady because I was running here and there trying to find him.

"I know right Yanfei hahahahaah" is her, is her voice. I hear it.

I ran towards her, pull her collar and push her to the wall.

"What the heck did you do Venti... Hutao!"

"Xiao?" she said as she chuckled. She squinted her eyes as she examined my face.

"Oh so you're actually mad" Everyone heads turn to both of us to see what was happening.

"Don't talk bullshit with me, what did you actually do to him?"

"Why are you questioning me? Ask yourself what you did to him" my eyes widened in terror when she said that. Flashbacks of what I did to Venti started to play in my head. I hated it. Don't remind me about that. Hutao pulled away from me and walked away with Yanfei.

The timid voice of Venti started to play on loop in my head. 'Xiao..'.

I felt so guilty after that to the point I had no guts to apologise to Venti.

I went to the washroom to wash my face to cool myself down. What if he distance himself from is because of me. I wanted to let go of this burden so I decided to be straightforward with Venti apologies for my wrong doings.

I went to the roof floor because it was the only place I have not check. I slowly strolled upstairs and saw Venti sitting beside Barbara. My mood lightened up because I knew it was my chance to clear things up with Venti.

I walked to both of them and Venti noticed me. He stood up straight away and tried to walk away from me. He tried to exit the roof and the exit was behind me. I blocked him with my left hand to stop him.

"Wow hold up Venti. Why are you trying to avoid me. Did I do something wrong or something you did not like. I mean I did do some unpleasant thing to you like I raised my voice to you. Maybe you did not like that or-" I paused because I heard Venti sniffled.

"Venti.."

"I am doing this for the sake of you" Is that God damn line again. My eyes widened as he says those words. I let my hand down and he walked away. I clenched my fist out of anger.

"Bruh" i said as I let out a sigh. Barbara tried to chase after Venti. But she paused when she stood beside me.

"Try stepping into his shoes" she said those words before she ran off to chase after Venti.

I do not understand what she meant.

Time Skip

It was the next day and it was Physics, the subject that had the project. Neither me nor Venti spoke to each other for the whole period.

"I'll give you my part of the project next Monday" Venti said as he left the classroom. After he talked to me, my mood kind of lightened up a little. I felt relieved he was not entirely going to ignore me.

I was walking down the hallway and before I could take a turn to the right, I heard both Barbara and Venti voice.

"Do you even like him?" Barbara asked Venti.

"I don't like him, I-" Barbara phone rang.

"Oh I'm sorry, is Jean, my sister"

He do not like me? All this time we hang out like we were such close friends, you don't even like me as a friend?

I left the school using a different route because I did not want to cross path with him again after he said those words. I went back home feeling irritated.

I entered my room, I threw my bag to the floor, threw myself to bed and covered myself with pillows.

Time Skip

*new notification*

My phone received a notification. I took my phone from the floor and checked my messages. I saw his text. Huh.

Venti: Meet me at the park near the school. I'm passing you my part of the project and I need to talk to you.

I let out a loud sigh when I read the message.

"What the heck does he want from me now?" I said as I threw my phone across the room.

The whole time, I was just thinking whether I should really go meet him or not. A few minutes later another message came in. I stood up from my bed and crawled to my phone.

Venti: Meet me at 5.30 pm. I'm not leaving until you come here.

Venti..

---------------

Note: The girl reveal check 😟. Anyways I think this story has 600+ reads. THANKS A LOT HAHAHDJSJ.

⚠️Important⚠️: Anyways let's get serious. Palestinian need our help. The one that has the voice to speak up pls do speak about this matter. No matter what race, religion or nationality, I want you to help them. Majority of us here are still teenagers including me so we can't do much. The only thing we can do now is raise awareness about it, educate the one clueless about it and sign petitions. That's the bare minimum for us right now. The petition will be in my conversation. Thank you for reading. I will be putting other links such as free the Muslims in ughyur China, BLM, Asian Lives Maters and etc.