Is so Comfortable

Note: nothing related to the story but EULA CAME HOME YALL DJNSKDMSKDMSKDM. Okay back to the story.

Fluff.. maybe.. idk...

----------------

[Narrator POV]

"X-xiao" Venti squealed and his face turned flushed red.

"Shut up" Xiao said he made a fake pouting face. Venti turned around so his face would face Xiao's face.

"What are you doing Xiao?"

"Oh yea I'm sorry you will get the cold, you can leave.." Xiao responded as he looks into the boy's emerald eyes.

"Oh not that part is just tha-"

"You don't like it?" he said as he sighed. His hug loosen as a sign that Venti can leave. After a few seconds, there was no sign on Venti leaving, instead the boy got close to Xiao's chest. Xiao blinked realising Venti was not moving (😀😄😀)
Why is he not moving? Didn't he say he did not like it??? Xiao questioned himself. He sighed and checked Venti face. Oh he is asleep.

He held Venti closer to him as he wrapped his arm around him, leg intertwined with each other. He gently stroke Venti hair because he do not want Venti to get up. He bit his inner lip because he hesitated to do something. But he gave in and did it.

He slowly closed his eyes and gently give Venti a kiss on his forehead. He pat the back of Venti head and whispered to him sleep well love.

Time Skip

"I can't believe I gave birth to a monster" it was a familiar voice.

"Aagh!" Xiao shouted as he got up from bed. He was still breathing heavily and his neck was sweaty.

He looked to his right and realised his hands was on Venti thighs. He squealed and turned flush red. He pull his hands to himself and looked away. Hope I didn't wake him up, He thought to himself. He slowly and gently got out from bed so Venti do not wake up.

Xiao walked down the stairs to get a drink for himself and Venti once we wakes up.

He returned to his room to hear someone's phone ringing. It was Venti. He got closer to the phone and pick up the phone. It was Xiangling calling. Who is Xiangling? Is it the cooking freak? Xiao sighed and picked up the call.

<The Call>

HAHAHAHAHA, oh guys shut up Venti picked up. Hi Venti where are you?

Uhm

That's not Venti

It's Xiao

Chongyun speaking here. Why is Venti phone with you.

He's at my house sleeping.

AYO?
Xingqiu speaking now I'm so sorry about Xiangling and Chongyun. Anyways why is he at your house?

He was taking care of me and...

[Xiao POV]