"Im Finally Out Xiao!"

[Narrator POV]

It had been weeks since they started this procedure of getting Venti out of that abusive house. He never felt so happy. When it was finally the day to tell his parents, he was afraid of what will happened. He have lived in this house for 16 years. There have been so many memories, good and bad ones. Good were when his biological mother was still there with him. He's biological mom was a young pretty woman, with long wavy dark hair with a tint of green at the ends. Venti looked identical with his biological mother, their personality were also the same as well. They were both cheerful and loud. They both love to socialise with people. They were like a copy paste of each other.

Venti still cannot forgive whatever his father did to his biological mother. All the harsh words that was thrown to her, traumatized him. He never saw both of them actually loving each other. Their love towards each other was so... fake. Till this day he does not know the real reason why Father was like that. Mother did nothing, why was Father so mad at mother? Venti thinking about all this makes him sadder, he just wants to meet his real mother again and hug her tightly.

It was finally time. Xiao was outside the house, hiding near the door to hear the conversation between Venti and his parents. Just incase things get violent, Xiao will come in.

Venti walked down the stairs slowly and peeked to see where were his parents at. He saw them in the dining table.

"Mom, Dad. I'm moving out" Those words made the two adults head turn to the small boy who was obviously trembling.

"You're not allowed to" that's all what his mother  said. Of course she was going to say that.

"I am going to"

"And What makes you think that. You want to leave your mother alone here with your abusive dad? You want me to die here alone? Do you even know or realise what you just said? You can't move out or attempt to leave this household. You are born to stay here and live a living hell. Your stupid brat don't deserve anything good. You were just a mistake to the world, no one wanted you here. I don't care what you say, you're not leaving" Venti mom said, harshly as she step closer to Venti who was infront of the door getting ready to leave.

"Shut Up!" Venti said, looking down as tears trickle down his chubby cheeks. Suddenly he startled. A hand slapped across his face stained with tears. Venti mother just slapped him. A hand palm print was now on his face. Venti mom grabbed on Venti small thin hands and hold it as if she wanted to break it.

"I'm not allowing you to leave you damn-"  Venti shaked his hand, trying to make his mother let go of his hand. He used his other hand and started to pull his mother hand away from his by scratching it.

"Let go of me!" Xiao could hear everything, from the slapping and Venti exclaiming for her to let go. He was hesitant if he should go in or not. But before he could even do anything, the door slammed open, and Venti was running towards him.

Venti grabbed Xiao hands and pulled him up and both started to run away from the house. Xiao did not say anything, he just continued to run with Venti. After a minute of running, they stopped some where which was definitely far away from Venti's house. Both were panting and trying catch their breathe back. They were exhausted.

"Xiao" Venti said before he stopped and continued to catch his breathe again. It caught Xiao's attention so he stood up straight and got closer to Venti and crouched infront of him.

"I'm finally out Xiao!" Venti said with a big smile on his face.

"Your face.." Xiao worriedly said as he hold Venti chubby face.

"It was my first time talking back so I'm not surprised. But is fine Xiao, I'm out! Yay!" Xiao pulled Venti hands and gave Venti a warm embrace.

"I'm glad, Venti" Venti hugged back the man and both walked to Xiao's home while hand interlocking with each other.

Time Skip To A Few Hours

Both of them finished showering and the whole time they were in the living room, watching television as they talked about, life. Ganyu was with them too but Ganyu felt like she was third-wheeling the whole time. Ganyu glanced to the wall clock to see that it was already past 11 pm.

"Xiao, you have to sleep. Is already 11 pm" Ganyu said as she tapped lightly on Xiao's shoulder.

"Uh yea. Let's go Venti" Venti walked with Xiao into his room. Venti did not know why he ended up in Xiaos room. He was day dreaming and was just following wherever Xiao was heading to.

"Why are you here. Do you want to sleep with me or some"

"WHAT, NO.." Venti said, panicking. Since when was he a smooth talker jeez, Venti thought to himself.

"Okay then leave" Xiao said in a monotone voice.

"Yea I know" Venti rushed out the room and turned to his left. Xiao noticed and he was obviously knew Venti was going to to the wrong direction.

"To the right dumb ass"

"OH yea I know"

-------------------------

Note: HI LOL. its been awhile 😎‼️. Yea there won't be any angst from now on cuz my heart is too weak for that shit. so fluff from on 😍🌹. AHAHAHAH. IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. AND YEA IM FEELING BETTER NOW :D. HOPE U GUYS ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME TOO BTW!