Sickness? 🤕

THANK YOU @ichokeonwater
YOU HAVE GIVEN ME 30+ NOTFICATIONS LMAO- I'M DOING EVERYONE'S REQUESTS BIT BY BIT THANK YOU EVERYONE.
———————————————————————————
. Normally Jean gets sick on a daily basis because she stresses herself too much.
. It's rare for Lisa to get sick. Like very rare.
. Normally it's just a simple case of the cold but it does get worse eventually.
. Jean won't tell anyone when the symptoms appear because she doesn't have time and she doesn't care as much.
. Kaeya, Lisa and Amber all try and help her with medications and work that has to be done while she is away.
. If you take away Jean's work she will fight you even if she has a cold she is THAT persistent.
———————————————————————————

"Lisa just let.. go! I'm trying to do some work here!"
*cough*

"Dear! You need to rest right now or you'll never get better at this rate!"

"Lisa is right. From my own experiences I just get some rest and take some medications to calm myself."

*Hey! Jean stop throwing the books!*

Kaeya.. this isn't an asylum. She doesn't need to take anger pills she is just sick."
Why are books flying everywhere..?

"Listen Amber. I know it isn't an asylum-
*dodges book*

"But Jean just needs to take some rest and calm down. She is very persistent on everything."

"Well.. I mean she is the-
*dodges book*

"Acting Grand Master and she is like one of the highest ranks or something.. sigh. This hurts my brain. Can't we just knock Jean out an-"

"Jean!"

"Lisa! What's wrong?"

"She fainted..."

"Boy are you serious right now-"
———————————————————————————
. Lisa likes to tuck Jean into bed and treat her like a child with Vaporub on her chest and everything-
. Lisa was a messy as a kid so she is technically immune to a lot of sicknesses whilst Jean wasn't.
. In my opinion, Jean has hay fever like me. So she is allergic to pollen and she hates summer so that's why she stays inside 99% of the time.
———————————————————————————