Lisa being a little helper!😤

(Mk, so I just recently got AR 35 and defeated Childe and that tentacle monster and I decided to finish Jean's hangout event and there was a bit where she collapsed from stress so I'm making that into a scenario where Lisa help people instead of Traveller doing 99% of the work. I know she does talk to Charles but I want this to be a story.)
———————————————————————————

*knock knock*

"Hey Jean, there have been some dilemmas with two citizens. They would like your help." Lisa says.

"O-oh. Yeah. Sure. *cough* I'll get onto it right away." *cough* - Jean splutters her voice getting croaky.

"Jean? Are you alright?" Lisa replies backing away from her slowly.

"Yeah. *cough* I'm completely fine. I'll get *cough*
onto it right now. See yourself out. *cough* Thanks." Jean proposed her voice getting sore.

"If you're sure. Be careful then." Lisa said closing the door behind her.

She could hear Jean coughs through the door. Lisa was kind of worried. But it's Jean. However- Ugh, she was overthinking this too much.

"I'll just get some fresh air." Lisa whispered to herself.

Lisa opens the door to see Aether and Paimon walking up the stairs.

"Oh hello dears, what's seems to be the problem?" Lisa remarks cheerfully.

"Oh, Paimon says we have another dilemma with a lost cat." "Could you tell Master Jean, pretty please?!" Paimon begged.

"Ahaha, sure darling. No worries" Lisa smiles chuckling.

"Thank you." Aether and Paimom say while running off.
———————————————————————————

*knock knock*

No answer.

*knock* Jean? *knock* Jean. *knock* Jean?!

The door was jammed or either locked so the librarian backed up to slam the door down.

"Ready..." Lisa prepared herself.

*bang*

There was dust coming form the Master's carpet making Lisa splutter and choke.

"Oh, cuss word. Shouldn't have done that" Lisa sighs holding her bruised arm.

She looked at Jean who has her face planted into the table. She wasn't moving.

"Jean?" Lisa nudged.

She got the water bottle poured it onto her. She must've lost her brain cells from that fall. :|

Jean still wasn't moving.

"I should probably take her to the cathedral." Lisa sighed.
———————————————————————————

"IT TOOK YOU 40 MINUTES TO GET HERE" Barbara cussed out Lisa.

Lisa stayed silent.

"And why was she soaking wet?!" Barbara added.

Lisa remained silent.

"Just go. Leave." the singer muttered pointing to the cathedral's door.

Lisa walked out and sighed deeply having a sharp pain in her right side.