Genshin Halloween Arc (P1) 🎃

"Venti." Diluc said.

"For the last time it is for Halloween." Venti sighed gesturing him hand towards the poster.

'Annual Monsdadt Halloween Costume Competition hosted by the Acting Grand Master.'

It was a plain but simple poster with rules and information squiggled at the bottom.

"Costume? Like dressed as a knight?" Diluc muttered.

"No! I mean well yeah but you can dress as a cat and like a witch or a vampire!" Barbatos replied.

"What are you going as?" Diluc asked with an interesting smile on his face.

"Maybe as the Acting Grand Master! Haha." Venti chuckled laughing at his own thoughts.

"I'll go as a cat." Diluc said with a stern reply.

"A cat?!" Oh! I can't wait for that tomorrow anyway see ya!" the Anemo vision user said before he dashed through the door.

"Wait! You forgot to pay." Diluc shouted.
———————————————————————————

"So Jean I heard about that competition you're hosting." Lisa said as she stuck out the poster in Jean's face.

"Ah-ha. Yeah it was just so everyone could celebrate this holiday with the entire city you know." Jean sweated nervously.

"Then what are you going as?" Lisa replied in a nice soft voice.

"Oh I'm just the host I'm not dressing up as anything. And even if I did I can't think of anything." the Acting Grand Master sighed after finishing off the last divorce papers being settled.

Lisa sighed.

"Why don't we have a couples costume?" the librarian smiled.

"Hmph." Jean ignored her.

"Oh come on. This used to be your thing cutie!" You have such great ideas why don't you use them." Lisa spoke while looking down in disbelief.

"Ok fine! Maybe I'll dress up as Venti because we both have an Anemo vision and you know I'm kind of similar to him." Jean whispered.

"Good idea. But that hurt." Lisa said.

"..Sorry.." Jean muttered.
———————————————————————————

"Hello Monsdadt!" the Acting Grand Master spoke in a chivalrous voice.

There was an eruption of applause and some 'Woo' sounds from the people in the back.

"Today as you may now is the Annual Monsdadt Halloween Costume Competition." Jean spoke while adjusting her hair.

"There will be a series of entertaining games located at the stalls with a blue sign, green signs are for winning Halloween styled prizes you can win and buy. The singular red sign is where the contest will be hosted this afternoon. Anyway enough about that, enjoy yourself people."

"Wow Jean, you are such the commenter..." Amber chuckled holding Barron Bunny tightly.

"Y-yeah.. haha... sigh it's just you know hard.." Jean muttered.

"Why don't we go enjoy ourselves?" Lisa winked.

"PFFFT-" Kaeya snickered spitting out his electro slime flavoured vodka.

"Watch it blueberry!" Diluc spoke moving out of the way.

"Ha.. maybe we should just go..." Lumine nudged.

"Get you're big a** forehead out of my face"

"But they may escort to violence.. shouldn't we help?" Jean said before being escorted off the host panel.

"At least I'm the favourite child who doesn't ruin people's pity?!"

"What about Jean?"

"This isn't about her straight boy."

"Yeah just go! Go!" Lisa pushed leaving the two bickering brothers behind.
———————————————————————————