Manipulation and Betrayal (2)

It was dark and cold. It felt like Jean's skin was peeling off slowly but painfully. It was like a memory she couldn't forgot but at the same time it hurt.

"Oh you're awake." a man called out.

Jean's vision was blurred and she couldn't see who the slender man was.

"I hope you'll enjoy your time here." the man said.
———————————————————————————

"Hey boys." Lisa blew a kiss while walking into her library with the 2 men following behind.

She strutted to a bookshelf on the dark arts of love. It was a dangerous spell for one who wanted to betray the one they love and trust. Only to be used by experienced witches of Knaeri'ah, a destroyed city with some of the most brutal people in Tevyat.

Lisa sat on the table with the book whilst the two men drooled around her. They were of course getting the hint and started to move closer.

"Ah-a-ah." Lisa exclaimed.

The two men stopped and tilted their heads in confusion.

"Get me those two books from over there and I'll make it worth your while." the witch muttered.

The men agreed and turn around to the bookshelf.

Lisa was close up behind them and grabbed the back of their necks tightly before paralysing them to the ground.

Her plan had worked. A little too well.
———————————————————————————

Back in the cell where Jean was, it was gloomy and boring. Her vision recovered and found out that it was Sir Kaeya who had trapped her in this cage. She felt hurt and betrayed. She couldn't watch over Monsdadt as the Acting Grand Master, maybe Lisa would be in charge for now. She must be trying to me find me.

"Oh Jean." A kind voice whispered.

BANG BANG

A light flashed in front of Jean's eyes. It was Albedo. An alchemist. The room filled with smoke from the flash which showed a pale, chalk face in front of the cell bars.

"It's nice meeting you again." Albedo chuckled.
"I apologise for the introduction. I'm not planning to kill you. I just need you for a plan."

"I-if it's for destroying Monsdadt I bet Lisa won't let you." Jean interrupted.

Albedo laughed.

"Oh, Jean. Sweet Acting Grand Master. You shouldn't trust everyone and everybody. They may betray you one day. And that day may be now." the alchemist sighed before walking off.

*You shouldn't trust everyone and everybody.* That specific line played in Jean's head making her realise.

Lisa wasn't the person I used to know.