After Summer Break ☀️

haha I'm back suckasss 😎
———————————————————————————
"Klee we should back our bags and go." Albedo said carrying a suitcase.

"Oh.. alright. Goodbye Dodoco." Klee said she seemed sad but happy at the same time.

"Don't worry Klee, we will have  another summer break for sure. And we will bring Lisa and Amber too." Jean reassured the child.

"Pass. This summer break was too much for me." Diluc moaned.

"Alright grumpy-pants let's get going." Kaeya sighed at the sight of his brother.

"Razor had lots of fun. Very fun. Thank you." Razor smiled at Barbara who was packing her costume.

"Glad you like it! Haha." Barbara smiled back at the wolf boy.
———————————————————————————
The door of the Knights Of Favonius headquarters was bust open by the Acting Grand Master, that one man everyone wants to have sex with and a child arsonist who somehow got into the knights of favonius at 6 years old whilst Noelle is busting her ass off doing everything.

"Oh yo! Master Jean. How was your vacation?" Amber glared at the tired woman.

"Oh it was fun. If you mention the grass I had accidentally spreaded across one of the islands with Klee's bombs. It was alright." Jean chuckled sarcastically.

"Cuties! I missed you." Lisa came rushing out of her office with a big smile on her face.

"Hey Lisa. Hope everything was ok here." Kaeya said.

Lisa death stared at Kaeya's eye with total silence whilst going back to Jean and Klee.

"Miss Lisa! You wouldn't believe what I found!" Klee giggled.

"Hm?" Lisa was puzzled. Was it a souvenir?

"I found an orange circle thing." the child held up a pumpkin. Who the hell gave the child a pumpkin? This-this doesn't make sense.

The librarians eyes flickered with fright. She backed away slowly whilst the child was holding up the object trying to give it to Lisa.

"Uh-huh... K-Klee. That's a pumpkin." Amber whispered.

"Ok." Klee said.

"I missed you guys." Jean chuckled.