Couple Fight. ♠️(Not my story).

Hey guys! Just to clear this is NOT my story. This is made by thatonegaylibrarian
Thank you for the request. Free toilet paper if you cry. 🧻🧻🧻🧻🧻
———————————————————————————
Lisa was very jealous whenever Jean was with Diluc, she had always wanted Jean to be with her. Like a beautiful couple. However when Jean found out that Lisa was jealous just because she was hanging out with someone else other than her, that was the moment when everything went downhill fast.

From the amount of stress and anger, Jean slapped Lisa's hand hard leaving a red mark on her pale skin.

"COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SPACE? DILUC NEVER DID ANYTHING TO DO, WHAT DID HE DO? NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL!"

There was a moment of silence.

"You.. slapped my hand.." That hurt, Jean!

You could see the tension rise from Jean's face.

"OF COURSE I DID, STUPID. COULD YOU JUST STOP AND BE QUIET! I JUST WANT TO HANG OUT WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOU!"

"Hey! Hey! That's too far Jean! Calm down!" Diluc shouted back.
You made Lisa tear up!

Jean looks at the librarian's face. It was tearing up.
She looked hurt.

"I-I'm so sorry Lisa! I don't know what came over me! I'm so sorry!"

"Jean just apologise to Lisa and we can all hang ou-"

"No, no. It's fine. Just hang out with Diluc, Jean. I'll talk to you later. Lisa said quietly walking away leaving Jean stunned with the urge to cry.

*Next Day*

Lisa didn't decide to meet Jean in her office due to the argument last night. Jean sat face down on her desk regretting what she did. Why didn't she just asked her if she wanted to join Diluc and her. She started to cry and cover her mouth so the guards and Kaeya outside don't hear her.

Lisa decided to stay in her office still heartbroken from yesterday. She was also tearing up. Tears were running down her pale face. She didn't want to talk to Jean anymore, well maybe even forever. She stared at the picture on her table.

"I've always cared for you Jean, but why. I hope you had a good time with somebody else."

She heard the door unlock and wiped the tears off her face quickly. But not quick enough.

It was Klee. She saw the tear patches on Lisa's clothes.

"Miss Lisa? What's wrong? Are you crying?! Don't cry!" Klee said with her expressions changing drastically.

Lisa looks at Klee and she trys to cheer her up.

"Oh. It's nothing Klee. Anyway. How's big brother?"

She replied with a smile and a thumbs up on her face. Lisa sighs.

"Surprise hug!"

"O-oh! Haha Klee.."

They say there for a minute in their own warmth from the cuddle.

"Look Klee. Don't tell anyone that I was crying."

"Not even Miss Jean?"

"No especially not Miss Jean.."

Klee nods in agreement and runs off.

"Bye-bye!"

Lisa waves with a smile on her face.

Should I tell Miss Jean or not..?
Well, Miss Lisa said I shouldn't..
I don't want to break the promise Lisa gave me.