Sad comforting. 🍵

THIS A REQUESTED STORY AGAIN YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOT LISTENING IN CLASS. YOU KNOW WHO YOU .ARE. (Not hating to be honest, I hate class too, thank you for the requests I'll be doing some work each day.)
———————————————————————————
. Normally Jean would be the one crying but it's actually Lisa.
. To back that up, Lisa would cry because of her work and that people don't hand their books in on time or just not at all. That's why she gets upset.
. You would normally find Lisa crying in her library.
. She seems cross at first but then you see her tearing up and she gets embarrassed.
———————————————————————————
"Hey, Lisa. I have something to tell you!"

"O-oh. Hey darling.."

"Are you crying? Lisa! Lisa, what's wrong?"

"Oh it's nothing I'm probably just making myself upset.. it's just those people again."

"Well, it's not the end of the world it's-

"It's the end of my sanity, Jean."

"You don't have to get feisty calm down. I was just saying that YOU are the boss of this library so you can do whatever you want. And YOU can get those books back no problem!"

"Jean, dear. It's the same people again and again. I get them back then they check the same book and don't even bring it in on the due date.."

"You... can pay them a hard fine. Like I'm know harsh and all but if it's causing you stress then just "give them a little punishment" haha..

":/"

"Yeah.. it's.. a bad joke."
———————————————————————————
. Jean randomly makes her happy again after the conversation which wasn't meant to happen. Like at all.
. (If you wanna know the end of the story, Lisa pays them 2,000 mora next time if they don't hand in the books on time. They don't pay up.)
———————————————————————————
THANK YOU FOR READING SORRY IF THIS HAS MISTAKES OR IF IT IS A LITTLE SLOW I'M TYPING WITH A PLASTER ON. (Not anything serious just a cut because I'm stupid.)

DRINK SOME WATER AND EAT SOME FOOD I LOVE YOU MWA MWA ❤️