No Sweat!

Jean was running through the bushy forest as fast as she could until she got to a dead end. The Cryo Abyss Mage's bubble came shooting at her freezing her still.

It was cold, it was like pneumonia. Ice in her veins 🥶 (I had to). Until a shock of purple thunder came past her tumbling into the rock below before Jean become unfroze. 

"Really Lisa..?" the Acing Grand Master sighed facepalming.

"It was a cool entrance." Lisa stuttered holding her bruised forehead.

"Incomingggg.." the Outrider shouted crashing into the Librarian.

"Oh my gosh, what did I do to deserve this.." Lisa said tumbling back into the ground with a bunny girl on her chest.

"Sorry.. sorry-" Amber apologised.

The Abyss Mage teleported in the front of them making a squeaky little noise from its mouth before summoning icicles striking towards the Red-Haired man.

"H-yah!" It was Diluc. He killed the monster in one strike of his Pyro.

"You're lucky I called a reinforcement." Kaeya muttered walking out of the forest.

They all sighed and walked back to Monsdadt to get back to their duties.

"Ow. Ow..owwww." Lisa sighed pressuring her hand on the bruise mark.

"That's your fault- if you didn't bang into the rock. Then this would not have happened.." Jean scoffed looking away from the librarian who took that very seriously. "And if you didn't bang into the rock- you would be so useless now-"

Lisa went silent for a moment.

"Well, so-rry your highness. Sorry if I didn't meet your crazy demands- I should get mad at you for this. You think everything revolves around you, you little shi-"

"Enough!" Diluc shouted.

They all went quiet. Not a mutter.

They got to Monsdadt safely and Amber took care of Lisa's injury.

"Jean, can I have a word." Kaeya nudged at the angry woman.

She nodded and they went on a stroll around the church.

"So. Why did you do that?" Kaeya said flipping a coin.

"Do.. what?" Jean sighed, she just wanted to get some rest.

"Don't play coy with me. You and Lisa." the tall man struck back at her.

"Look- I'm just tired. We've been through stuff. I really just- I- I just want to get some sleep." Jean replied back obviously not in the mood.

"So you're just going to ditch and insult the people you care about? I know you're tired but at least have a shred of care." Kaeya gestured.

"B-but." she was speechless.

"If you don't care about us, then we won't care about you." Kaeya stuttered walking away from her.

"Gosh darn-" the Acting Grand Master muttered.

The inside of the headquarters was silent. No guards were on duty due to the attack around Windrise.

Jean was humming a tune she got from her little sister. She laid her head on her arms sat on the desk wondering into space.

She felt like she was drifting off to sleep before the wooden door struck open making her eyes quickly open and her body straight.

"Jean." Lisa said.

"Lisa." Jean said.

"..."

"..."

"You didn't finish your sentence earlier." Jean implied.

"I was only here to apologise. Doesn't seem like you want to.." Lisa replied back.