Me and my blonde girl 💐

A brunette short-haired girl possibly 8 years old strolled through the forest for her daily walk. The forest had many dandelions that fluttered in the air when she blew them. She loved to hug the trees and talk to the wildlife but she felt lonely as if she wanted a friend.

Her mother was a witch. Not any moles or green skin like moss like you see in fairytales. She was very skilled and was quite careful with the work she exampled to her daughter, who aspired to be like her when she was older.

However, one little stroll through the forest may have changed her entire life in total.

It was a warm summer day, the bird flew across the sun and the pollen blew across the field where a small blonde girl was holding a wooden sword with the carvings J.G on the sides and behind that blonde girl was another blonde girl sitting under a tree reading a book about the Archons peacefully she looked a little younger than the other one.

"Hya- take that silly Hilichurl!" the child shouted hitting the leather dummy in front of her.

"Could you keep it down Jean, I'm trying to read." the other girl said.

"I'm tired anyway, it's fine. Sorry." Jean muttered sitting down next to her sister.

Before Jean was going to say anything a rustle came from the bushes behind them.

"What was that Barbara?" the girl bolted her head around her shoulder when she saw a brown haired girl pop up.

Jean and Barbara screamed before sighing seeing it was only just another girl.

"O-oh..? Hello." the girl said standing up. She had a pretty pastel purple dress with flower stitches across the bottom.

"Thank Barbatos, it's just a person." Jean sighed.
"Anyway, hi. I'm Jean and this is my sister Barbara."

Barbara gave a heart-warming smile.

"I-I'm Lisa. Nice to meet you" she said puzzled from the instant introduction.
"What.. are you two doing?"

"I'm just reading a book about Archons." Barbara held out the book in front of her for Lisa to see.

"Have you read volume two? It explains all the types of visions they have and what the purpose of them are!" Lisa smiled while pointing at the Anemo Archon.
"He's one of my favourites his name is Barbatos and he has an Anemo vision like the winds and current and tornadoes all that stuff."

"That's very cool. I would want an Anemo one too!" Jean bounced up and down.

Lisa smiled and said "I would like an Electro one to help my mommy with her spells. She's a witch."

"Woah, that's so cool." Barbara's eyes gleamed with shock.
———————————————————————————
A few hours passed by. It was usual for Lisa to be home late.

"Barbara what vision would you want when your older?" Jean asked the girl.

"Maybe.. a Hydro?" Barbara replied.
"Like water and all that."

"Awesome." Jean said yawning and putting her head and Lisa's shoulder.

"This was fun." Lisa said.

"Indeed it was." Barbara muttered.

"Thank you." Lisa gleamed.

Both of the girls smiled and got up and waved goodbye. I hope they see each other again. Maybe now or in the future.