Christmas Eve Preperation

Y'ALL NUMBER 3# ON THE LEADERBOARD FOR THE JEANXLISA TAG??? THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG.
PS: I'm going to TRY and post more often and y'all better give me some ideas. I have to be more responsible and cannot leave you for 4 months.
———————————————————————————

It was the 24th of December in Tevyat. Ho, Ho,Ho only 4 hours till midnight when Father Christmas will appear.

"Why do I have to put on the costume?" Albedo asked buttoning up his collar.

"You'll make a great Santa." Kaeya laughed.
"And also because it's your turn this year."

"It was my turn last year too." Albedo bickered.

"Well no one signed up for it." the Cryo man exclaimed showing him the blank sheet of paper.

"I didn't sign up for it!" the chemist muttered before throwing the sack over the sleigh made of pine.

A knock on the door made the pair jump.

"Hello uh Albedo. A- uh Mr Albedo. You don't have to put on the costume right now. Just a reminder." A small weak voice came through the door and the sound of feet running away was definitely Sucrose. No doubt.

Albedo looked at Kaeya with a fierce look.

"You just said-" the blonde guy held his finger up before being interrupted.

"In all fairness I just wanted to see how you looked" Kaeya gestured.
———————————————————————————

The quiet sound of paper and pen being scraped together was slowly ticking her off.

"Jean. You shouldn't be doing work right now. It's Christmas..?? Well Christmas Eve but you get what I mean" Lisa said closing her book.

"Uh-huh sounds nice honey." Jean said not bothering to look up from her crinkled piece of paper.

The librarian walked over to her and took the paper out of the hands and placed it on the desk.

"Lisa.." the Acting Grand Master said.

"It's Christmas. You have to relax." Lisa shouted.

"You said it was Christmas Eve." Jean replied.

"Same thing!" the brunette scowled.

"It's really not." Jean chuckled.

Lisa gave her a stern stare then a smile. She couldn't be mad at Jean. Can she? She pulled up a chair and sat at Jean's desk.

"What.. are you doing?" Jean questioned giving her a very weird look.

Before Jean could say anything else. A candy cane flashed onto the desk like magic.

"What the actual fuc-"
———————————————————————————

"EULA!! EULA!!!!" Amber shouted jumping onto Eula's back giving her a hug.

"You're in a good mood today." Eula smiled putting ornaments on the Christmas tree.

"Duh! It's CHRISTMAS!!" the bunny girl leaped.

"How many candy canes did you eat?" the blue haired girl said continuing to add ornaments and not looking back at her.

"Eh?" Amber said.

"How many candy canes did you eat?" Eula repeated.

"What makes you think I ate candy canes!" Amber pouted looking like she was going to start a tantrum.

"Alright, alright." Eula sighed, a bit embarrassed.
"Help me put up this star."

"Okay!" Amber smiled.

Amber grabbed Eula by the waist and picked her up. She was struggling but it was a cute gesture.

Eula didn't realise that SHE was the star and added the ornament to the top of the tree.

"You can put me down now Amber." Eula said.

"But YOU'RE the star, you stay up there!" Amber struggled to get her words out.

"A-Amber. That's cute but don't break your back." Eula laughed then was cut off by falling into Amber.
———————————————————————————

Diluc was cleaning his table when Diona came by.

"Okay, so I know that I don't like you but here." Diona handed him a bag.

"Oh thank you." Diluc said sitting down opening the bag.
"Alcohol?"

"Yeah, I just know that you, ADULTS, love wine so much. So I got you that." the pink haired girl gloated.

"You've got it all wrong. I don't like wine." Diluc replied.

"Huh, then why do you have a wine industry if you hate wine?" Diona's face turned into a "what the hell" expression.

"Long story." The red-headed man said.
"You should give this to my brother Kaeya. He would appreciate this nice gift."

Diluc took out a pen from his pocket and changed the names on the tag from "To Diluc from Diona" to "To ##### Kaeya from Diona and Diluc."

He handed the bag back to Diona and carried on cleaning his table.

Diona left the tavern and trodded to the church.

"Diona!" a little blonde girl waved at her.

"Oh hey Klee!" Diona smiled as her tail wags.

"Guess what I'm getting from Santa!" Klee jumped.

"Is it bombs?" Diona asked.

"No it's Pop-Its!! I got a red one and a blue one and a white one and a-

(You get the point)
———————————————————————————
THANK U FOR READING THE CHRISTMAS PART WILL BE TOMMOROW