No.. Sweat [Part 2]

"Look- I'm just scared." Jean mumbled scratching the back of her neck.

"Scared of what? There is nothing to be scared of-" Lisa shouted her voice went a bit higher.

"I- I don't know. It's just something small. It's just stressing." Jean broke down.

"What a shame." Lisa said leaving the office.

The door slammed shut shocking Jean.

"W-What a shame?" "Did I do something wrong-" Jean stuttered quietly. She was hurt. It might've been stupid but she cared a lot about her friends.
———————————————————————————

*tic-tok, tic-tok*

The sound was ringing in the knight's ears. Slowly but painfully.

She probably fell asleep. No wonder why time had skipped 2 hours.

She got up and walked over to the row of clean, sleek teacups that stored a teabag each.
Jean looked in the kettle to see no water inside. She must have used it the other night.

*Shoot. Water..*

She sighed and took the kettle with her. Walking to the door, a tall man appeared in front of her. It was Diluc.

"O-oh Diluc. What's-" She was cut short from the man's deep voice.

"I want you both to apologise." He said with no concerns.

A brunette-haired haired woman slowly walked behind him. Lisa. Maybe Diluc had forced his way into this.

"I-I don't think I need to apologise." Jean addressed suddenly regretting what she said.

"Oh I think you do. We both do. Mostly you." Lisa smiled sarcastically.

"S-sorry." Jean mumbled.

Diluc coughed hinting for Jean to actually apologise.

She looked back at the red-haired man.

"SORRY FOR DROPPING DEEZ NUTS ON UR FACE 🥶🥶🥶🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈😤😤😤"
———————————————————————————
(Ok, I'm really sorry.)

"I-I'm sorry.." Jean cut herself short. "Look why do I need to apologise when it was YOUR fault-" This whole thing is just stupid- like just forget it. I already have so much on my plate; why should I take care of an incident that doesn't even matter. And- and. Why should I-"

She was breaking down. I mean I know she was the Acting Grand Master but sometimes a knight needs a break-

"I never wanted to be the bad guy." Jean added.

"But I am." a tall slender figure came through the door."
———————————————————————————