Couple Fight {2} 🎶

SORRY FOR LATE STUFF IDK WHY IM JUST DUMB THANK YOU thatonegaylibrarian
———————————————————————————
Jean saw Klee leave the library through the crack of the office's door.
She was just sat there silent and watching Klee go into her room.

*Jean goes to Klee's room and opens the door a bit*

"Vroom, vroom!" Then we need this to go bang! Bang!

It was just her playing with "toys" like usual.
It made Jean smile but also had some worry in her mind about why Klee came out of LISA's library.

It struck her, the reason she had some guilt is because she felt bad and she was worried and if she didn't have anyone to help her she would be stranded.

Jean closes the door and marches into Lisa's library opposite Klee's room. She had enough. She had to apologise for everything.

"H-Hm-" Jean stops it the door and stalls.

She put her hand closer to the door to open it but her mind tells her just go back.

"Just do it, Jean. Go for it." she whispers under her , breath.

*Jean opens the door*

She suddenly had a wave of regret rush through her it was like fire. Lisa was resting with her face down on table while sitting. The acting grand master silently walks over to the librarian and puts her hand next to hers and says.

"I'm sorry for what I have done."

Lisa moved her head opposite Jean's direction.
She was crying, she was upset.

Jean stalled again and froze in confusion. She didn't know what to do so she took Lisa's coat from her chair and covers her with it.

Kaeya walked through the door without anyone seeing him but he could see Lisa and Jean having a moment.

"I should let them be." Kaeya mutters while smiling and shuts the library door without a sound.

*Fast forward next day*

"Hrmph-" Lisa woke up opening her left eye unable to open the right since someone was on top of her.

It was Jean.

"Morning, sleepyhead.."

"Jean.."
———————————————————————————
THANK YOU FOR READING.

PS: I'm a Lisa main and my friend got Jean so we decided to roleplay and we went into the water and I said skinny dipping- she ran away. But she came back hahah 🤪