A Lil Rambunctious

yes I'm back darlings 😈 this new piece a fluff and kind of a modern AU. Mostly because I can't stop watching iCarly, Victorious and Sam and Cat on Nickelodeon so.... enjoy <3
____________________________________

"Today on Tevyat News, Lady Ningguang has gi-" the TV spokesman said before the door knocked.

"Who is it?" Jean asked.

"Its-a-me Lisa." the voice came out from the door.

Jean sat up and walked to the door to open it and see her best friend with a huge smile on her face.

"Come in, come in I've got popcorn!!" Jean shook her body against Lisa's playfully smiling back.

"Ooh- I can't wait heh." Lisa noted taking off her leather purple jacket with black buttons and throwing it on the couch.

Jean asked Lisa to come over tonight but not for the reason the librarian thought. The Acting Grand Master wanted to confess her feelings to her best friend since they've been buddies for over 6 years. She was just worried that Lisa wouldn't like her the same and that her parents knew that Lisa was coming over tonight but not that Jean was a lesbian.

"Wanna drink?" Jean asked.

"Yeah have you got any plum juice?" the librarian chuckled.

"P..plum juice?" the blondie replied back.

"I mean.. I like plums and I.. like juice so.." Lisa gestured with her hands.

"I mean I have plums so I'll just blend it." Jean laughed grabbing the electrical cord for the blender.

The two chuckled and heard Jean's mom coming down the stairs with a magazine in hand.

Lisa turned her head.
"Oh afternoon, Mrs Gundhilir (?)!" she said.

"Hi sweetie, hi Jean. Hope you two girls have fun." Jean's mother waved and went into garage.
____________________________________

"Here is your plum juice!" Jean smiled giving it to Lisa.

"Thanks." Lisa said, she turned on the TV and groaned at the news.

"Who knew Kaeya would 'accidentally' burn down his brother's house with a cinnamon-scented candle?!" Jean pointed at the TV and grunted back down with an angry look on her face.

"Aww, you're so cute when you're angry!" Lisa pinched Jean's cheeks in a playful way.

"Stoppp.." Jean nudged digging her face into Lisa's shoulder to hide her blush.

"Is someone blushiiingggg...??" the librarian squeezed the blonde gal against her stomach.

Jean groaned again attempting to hide her face.

"Alright.. alright..." Lisa helped Jean sit back up.
____________________________________

"Let's play a game." Lisa asked stretching her arms against the red couch.

"Uhm, sure alright." Jean replied leaning over to Lisa who moved her head body towards Jean discreetly.

"Let's play... truth or dare!" the electro user cheered.

"Okay! Uh, you first?" the Anemo user replied.

"Hm. Uh alright. Truth or Dare?" Lisa winked.

"T-truth.." Jean blushed a bit from that wink. (100% a bottom)

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" the witch smiled.

Jean went silent and muttered a quick yes under her breath.

"Oh- Uhm.. alright." Lisa looked away. She seemed jealous but little did she know.

"Truth or dare?" Jean winked back.

"Uh. Tru- no dare!" Lisa said.

"I dare you.. to uh.. oh uh." Jean was cut short by a push on the sofa.

"A kiss?" Lisa chuckled. She seemed a bit brave to do that.

Jean looked away for a split second before contracting her lips to Lisa's for a few seconds.
____________________________________

"Are you gonna come out of the covers?" the brunette said poking against the green duvet.

A cute little 'Hmph' was caught between Lisa's ears.

Lisa stuttered before asking.

"Can I come in then?" she poked against the sheets again.

The cover opened a little to reveal Jean's palm lifting it signalling that Lisa was welcome.

Inside was a little Acting Grand Master lying down on her stomach seemingly dozing off.

"It's quite comfy in here." Lisa whispered.

A sleepy "Mhm" was said by Jean.

"I'll let you sleep, g'night." the librarian yawned lying down next to her 'now' girlfriend.

Jean opened her eyes a bit and smiled before shutting them again.

And that ladies, gentleman, my non-binary pals, my people who don't know their gender or well all of you is how Lisa liked girls and girls only.
____________________________________

<3