Truth or Dare.. 🤠

"Alright I have brought you here to play a game-" Kaeya announced.

"Saw is that you?" Diluc replied.

"Shut up." the slender figure replied back.

"Anyway, apart from that we have just decided to get some time off work or whatever!" Venti interrupted the two brothers bickering.

"And what game would that be?" Lisa asked in a serious tone. "We don't want a re-run of last time."  She turned her head slowly over to Jean.

"Yeah locking us in a room for an hour was a stretch." Jean hastily replied.

"Well it's called Truth or Dare." Amber said.

They all came into an agreement that they all had heard it before.

"I'll explain the rules." the outrider said.

*too lazy to type what it is so pretend she said it lol*

"Ah, ok.. but it would still technically be a re-run of last time." Lisa muttered.

"Doesn't matter let's start." Kaeya said.
———————————————————————————

"Ok, uh. Diluc- truth or dare?" Lisa said holding a card.

"Truth." The emo little red riding hood said.

"Do you know who Donna is?" Lisa gasped.

"I believe I have heard her name about once or twice but I'm not fairly sure who she is exactly." Diluc presented. "And why does it matter?"

"Next question!" Lisa shouted giving the paper to Kaeya.

"Mhm.. uh. Venti- truth or dare?" Kaeya mumbled.

"I'll take a dare!" the Anemo-vision exclaimed.

"I dare you to shout mi muhe ye out loud in public.

Venti remained silent.

"Truth." He replied.

"Have you ever not drank wine?" Kaeya said.

"..."

"I'll take the paper.." Amber snatched the paper of the man's hand and looked at Jean.

"Truth or Dare?" Amber asked.

"...Dare?" Jean replied she seemed confused.

"I dare you to recruit Noelle. Now." the outrider exclaimed.

"Y-You can't force me to do that- it's a game." Jean exclaimed, she was shocked by how Amber was so quick to say that.

"I mean we all agree. We need Noelle-" Diluc proposed before being interrupted.

"Hey! C'mon just give me the paper. Venti said trying to take it out of Amber's hand.

"H-hey. You can't just- L-Lisa...!" Amber shouted. It was surprising that the paper was very sturdy. Whatever the heck that means. :/

"You two! Hey." Lisa and Jean both said coming from behind from both Venti and Amber.

RIP.

The paper ripped and caused the others to fall forward or back. Venti fell backwards into Diluc's lap. (R I P that Venti ayy.) Amber fell forward and Jean fell into Lisa's mommy milkers. ;)

"Wow- what a group." Kaeya chuckled.

"S-Shut up." Jean mumbled pushing away from Lisa's bosoms whilst she was hiding her face.

"Look why don't we just let Lisa and Jean have fun for the 10th time in like- forever." Diluc groaned stuffing Venti's face into his coldly-sharp claymore.

They all agreed and left the room.

"Uh- well. That was weird-" Jean said.

"Lisa?"

"Pfft-"

"Your nose.. it's bleeding."

"Yeah.. about that." Lisa hid her face. It was obvious she wanted to correlate.

"This is so random." the Dandelion Knight said prepping her elbows on the librarian's thighs.

"Y-yeah.. I know." Lisa replied back.
———————————————————————————
I KNOW THIS IS RANDOM AND WEIRD BUT GIVE ME SOME IDEAS BESTIES- I DONT HAVE ANY. THANK YOU <3