Overwork 😴

This is requested by the same person, I'm just going down their list! Thank you.

Opinion (feel free to argue): all genshin females are hotter than the males. 😊
———————————————————————————
. The way they (Lisa and Kaeya) find Jean is that she doesn't come out of her office after hours. However, this could be for a different reason like having more work to complete or being busy with things.
. They see her collapsed on her desk but they know to not freak out because she just overworked herself.
. Kaeya is sincerely worried for Jean's health.
. Lisa is sincerely worried for Jean's mentality.
. They like to lay a blanket on her and make some coffee or tea in her office and sleep there.
———————————————————————————
*Opens door*

"Oh dear, she's collapsed again. Poor Jean."

"Can't she get a break? She can just ask us for help if she needs to.." I'm feeling sorry for her.

"I know, I know Kaeya but.. you know Jean.."

"Yeah, I- *takes blanket* do it's just she doesn't have to overwork herself.."

*puts blanket over Jean*

"Yeah.. anyway I'll make the coffee dear."

"Do we have wine?"

"Wine?! At this time Kaeya. You must be delusional.."

" I didn't get any at Angel's Share.. so.."

"Fine! But don't blame me if you get hurt or something."

"Gladly."
———————————————————————————
. Jean wakes up to find Kaeya and Lisa asleep.
. THEY HAVE BREAKFAST SORTED OUT FOR HER LIKE A TRUE FRIEND/ GIRLFRIEND.
. Jean realised that they actually care for her. And she get happy.
———————————————————————————
GOODNIGHT Y'ALL I'LL BE DOING 2/3 REQUESTS A DAY! ❤️👍